Great relationships between small businesses and clients are built on face-to-face relationships. But if you operate your business from your home or out of a small office in Hoffman Estates IL, you probably don’t have a dedicated boardroom for meeting with clients. Sooner or later, you’ll need to rent meeting space if you want to conduct productive meetings with clients.
The good news? It’s not too difficult to find a great meeting room rental in Hoffman Estates — so long as you know what you’re looking for. Renting a conference room is different than renting other types of real estate, so if you’re not sure what to look for in a boardroom rental, you could end up with a bad fit for your needs. To find the right fit, focus on the five qualities below.
How to Find a Great Boardroom for Rent
- Search for an easily accessible location. Nobody wants to spend two hours driving back and forth to a one-hour meeting. So when you’re searching for a conference room rental in Hoffman Estates, focus on how accessible it will be to anyone attending your meeting. Look for short travel times, close proximity to major highways, and the availability of nearby parking.
- Find a space designed for your needs. Different types of meeting room rentals are suitable for different types of meetings. So make sure that the space you’re renting is designed for your needs. Focus on the size and the layout of different rooms that you’re considering. You don’t want a space that’s too cramped, but you also don’t want one that’s way too big for your needs.
- Don’t settle for less-than-professional space. A dim, dirty, or unattractive meeting space can severely impact your image with clients. Even if the space doesn’t tarnish your reputation, it will impact the effectiveness of your meetings. Countless studies have shown the impact that poor lighting, lack of functionality, and unclean spaces have on productivity and focus in meetings.
- Make sure you have any needed equipment. When you rent a boardroom in Hoffman Estates, you’re not just searching for space. You also need to make sure that you have access to any necessary equipment, like a whiteboard or a way to cast/project computer screens. If the space you rent doesn’t have these items available, you’ll need to coordinate bringing your own.
- Ensure you have onsite support. Many first-time boardroom renters underestimate the impact of onsite support services. That changes the minute they run into mid-meeting issues, like problems accessing Wi-Fi or malfunctioning teleconferencing equipment. Other onsite services, like staffed reception or free hot beverages, can help you deliver a great meeting experience.
Boardroom Rentals at Office Evolution Hoffman Estates
Need to rent meeting space for your next face-to-face with clients, investors, or for a larger team meeting? You’ll find the space you need at Office Evolution® Hoffman Estates. We offer four different boardrooms and meeting rooms for rent, all of which are professionally furnished and designed.
Located at the intersection of Barrington Road and I-90, Office Evolution Hoffman Estates is steps away from our area’s largest hotels and less than a 10-minute drive from local offices for Sears, Claire's Boutique, and AT&T.
Our meeting spaces are available in a range of sizes and layouts, and include everything you need for a successful meeting. This includes key features like staffed reception, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, free coffee and tea, available meeting equipment, and onsite support services.
Call 847-884-9900 today to learn more about boardroom rentals at Office Evolution Hoffman Estates.