Joshua Shi | October 10th, 2018
I believe everyone has an entrepreneur spirit. The challenge people face as an entrepreneur or successful business owner is taking risks and knowing when to take those risks. This includes taking the necessary steps (big or small) to work in an environment that supports your business needs.
So, if you consider yourself a solopreneur, entrepreneur, freelancer, independent consultant, or if you are already a business owner, you will agree to the following 5 key characteristics of being a successful entrepreneur:
- You are dedicated to the business or cause. (e.g. dream, family, etc.)
- You are laser focused and react quickly (to change).
- You desire independence and have a strong sense initiative.
- You are quick to adapt and as a result, others tend to follow you.
- You are always positive and forward thinking.
If you agree, follow us on and give us a thumbs up or 5 stars review.
At Office Evolution, we created an environment to support these key indicators. We believe our value differentiators are:
- To help you create a physical presence for your business.
- Connect you in the community where you live.
- To create a place of business where you can focus on your business with:
- No upfront investment and flexible membership plans
- Room and Day Offices spaces
- Receptionist to welcome your guests
- Business Class Internet and secure WIFI
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- And much more…
Need to talk to someone about all the features of Office Evolution membership? You can call us at 331.215.4616 to book a free tour today. You can also visit us online to register for .