Hosting a meeting in Littleton, CO? Don’t have access to a boardroom of your own? Then you might be considering renting a meeting room or conference room. Boardroom rentals are a popular option in Littleton for a number of professionals, including work-from-home professionals and small business owners with limited office space. They’re also popular with anyone visiting Littleton from out of town and meeting with local clients, partners, or investors.
But if this is your first time renting a boardroom in Littleton, or if you’ve had trouble renting a quality meeting space in the past, you might be unsure how to find a great local conference room rental. To help you get a better sense of what to look for, here are five make-or-break qualities you should keep an eye on when comparing your options.
Important Features When Renting a Boardroom
- Professional image. When you’re renting meeting space for meetings with clients, investors, or other VIPs to your business, you want to make a positive impression. The space you choose will reflect that. That starts with a clean, attractive, and professional space. But it also includes services and features like front desk reception, free hot beverages, and other amenities.
- Productivity-focused design. Lighting and cleanliness don’t just impact how a meeting space reflects on your business, but they also impact your ability to hold productive meetings. Other key aspects of productivity-focused conference room design include the ergonomic furniture, flexible layouts, and soundproofing.
- Easily accessible. When you’re holding a meeting, you want to make sure that it’s easily accessible to everyone attending. So make sure the space you choose is within driving distance and has plenty of available parking for meeting participants.
- Equipment and technology. Your ability to hold an effective meeting can depend on the equipment, materials, and technology available to you at your chosen meeting space. So you’ll want to make sure that any equipment you need is available and functional at your chosen meeting location. This includes internet access, projection equipment, whiteboards, and teleconferencing equipment.
- On-site support. If you’re using onsite equipment, you should expect responsive support from on-site staff in case you require troubleshooting or any other assistance. But on-site support goes beyond equipment issues and includes helping you navigate the building, find local amenities, coordinate catering, and other helpful services.
Rent a Boardroom at Office Evolution Littleton
For a meeting space that excels in all five of the areas above, we suggest you start your search at Office Evolution®Littleton.
Our boardroom and meeting room rentals are relied on by professionals and businesses throughout the Littleton area, including Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Englewood, and Roxborough. We offer three conference room rentals for small and medium groups, plus a large training room that seats up to 20 people. To learn more information, inquire about availability, or reserve a space for an upcoming meeting, we invite you to contact us today.
Call us today at 303-734-7104 for information on boardroom rentals at Office Evolution Littleton.