Managing your phone is difficult as a small business owner in Lone Tree, CO. Untimely calls can interrupt your workflow. Spam callers take up time that you’re in no position to sacrifice. Meanwhile, a single missed phone call can result in a wasted lead or a lost customer. It’s little surprise, then, that telephone answering services have become a popular option for business owners in the Lone Tree area.
Telephone answering companies like Office Evolution® Lone Tree provide business owners with telephone answering services performed by live agents. This way, business owners don’t need to worry about missing an important call or having their work hours wasted on spam callers.
Without a phone answering service, you may need to continue fielding phone calls on your own, or you might have to hire a part-time or full-time dedicated receptionist. Another popular option is an automated call system or virtual reception service. Virtual receptionists can be attractive price point options, but recent studies have shown that they create serious customer service concerns for small businesses.
Why Telephone Answering Services Matter
We all know how frustrating it is to call a business and hear a robot on the other end of the line. We get just as frustrated when we’re trying to reach a small business and only end up reaching their voicemail.
Even though most of us share these frustrations, few business owners understand the impact that telephone reception has on their customers. But if you examine recent studies of consumer preferences and behavior, it’s clear that live telephone answering services have a big impact on small business customer interactions.
Here are six stats that underline why Lone Tree small business owners are switching to telephone answering services…
- 9 in 10 Customers Prefer Live Phone Agents. You aren’t the only one who dislikes virtual reception services. In a 2016 survey, HuffPost found that 9 in 10 consumers clearly prefer live agents.
- Automated Reception Has a 10% Customer Satisfaction Rate. In the same survey, HuffPost’s researchers found that only 10% of customers were satisfied with their interaction after dealing with a virtual receptionist.
- Nearly 1 in 3 Customers Consider Hold Time Unacceptable. Nearly a third of consumers — 32%, to be exact — reported that they considered it unacceptable to be put on hold at the start of a call.
- More than 2 in 3 Consumers Hang Up on Answering Machines. You might be surprised to learn just how many of your leads go silent because of your answering machine. According to the telecommunications journal Telecompaper, a full 69% of customers hang up on voicemail.
- 35% of Calls Come from Spam Numbers. Spam calls are a scourge on American phone lines. Consumer Reports has found that spam calls make up 35% of US phone traffic.
- US Small Businesses Lost $500 Million to Spam Calls in 2016. According to estimates reported by ZDNet, American small businesses lose half-a-billion dollars to spam phone calls each year.
Telephone Reception Company in Lone Tree, CO
Telephone answering services from Office Evolution Lone Tree can help you improve your customer service and cut down on time-waste caused by spam phone calls. Our services add 100 hours to the average client’s work year. The result? A more productive and profitable business.
We offer a range different options for telephone answering services in Lone Tree, making it easy to find the right plan for your business. All plans come with live telephone reception, voicemail-to-email functionality, and a dedicated local phone number in Lone Tree, CO.
Call 303-734-7140 today to learn more about telephone answering services from Office Evolution Lone Tree.