If you operate a start-up or small business in Mill Valley, CA, hosting meetings can be difficult. Most small business owners in Marin County either work from home, from a co-working space, or out of a small office. That means a lack of dedicated meeting space for face-to-face time with investors, clients, and team members on larger projects. To host these kinds of meetings in Mill Valley, you’ll need a local boardroom or conference room rental.
At Office Evolution® Mill Valley, we know how challenging it can be to find a great boardroom for rent in Marin County – especially if you’ve never rented a meeting space before. To help you find the perfect space for your needs, here are five must-have qualities you should keep an eye on when renting a meeting room in the Mill Valley area.
Important Factors When Renting a Boardroom
- Capacity. Different meetings require different spaces. So make sure that the space you’re renting has the right square footage and furnishings to meet your needs. If you’re running a major training session with twenty or more people, you’ll need plenty of space. But if you’re meeting one-on-one with clients or investors, you'll need access to a smaller, more personal space.
- Design. Meeting room design has a massive impact on both the image of your business and the effectiveness of your meetings. A clean, attractive, and professional space will send a positive message to clients and investors. Meanwhile, studies have found that productivity in meetings can be boosted though views of nature, natural lighting, ergonomic furniture, and a communication-friendly layout.
- Location. Nobody wants to spend half their day stuck in traffic for an hour-long meeting. So when you’re looking for a conference room rental, make sure it’s in an accessible location. In Marin County, the most accessible conference room rentals are just off Highway 101, making them accessible from San Francisco, Sausalito, Corte Madera, Tiburon, and Larkspur.
- On-site equipment. There’s nothing that derails a meeting more quickly than learning you don’t have the equipment you need. So before you rent a space for an upcoming meeting, make sure you’ll have access to any equipment you might need. This includes computer projection or teleconferencing equipment, high-speed Wi-Fi, whiteboards, and other materials.
- On-site services. Conference room rentals come with varying levels of on-site support. This includes assistance coordinating your meeting, help setting up, troubleshooting equipment, staffed services like front desk reception, recommendations on nearby amenities, and help with anything else that comes up.
Boardroom Rentals at Office Evolution Mill Valley
If you’re looking for a boardroom for rent in Marin County, we suggest hosting your meeting at Office Evolution Mill Valley. Located on the shoreline of Richardson Bay, just off Highway 101, our location offers everything you need from a conference room rental. Impress clients and investors by hosting your meetings in professionally designed conferencing spaces, complete with key equipment, important amenities, and breathtaking views of the bay.
Learn more about boardroom rentals at Office Evolution Mill Valley by calling 415-508-3003 today.