Monetize underutilized space with a subscription-based model that yields 93% recurring revenue
- Offer more value to your current tenants
- Attract more customers to your building
- Great “Ohana” corporate culture
Are you ready to enhance your building’s performance?
FREE E-BOOK: THE FUTURE IS FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE
Learn why the coworking category is rocking and rolling and bursting at the seams.
The Bottom Line: Build Yours
The visionary concept. The astonishing growth. The high-profile accolades.
These all underscore one key takeaway:
You do not want to sit on the shared-office-space sidelines.
Particularly while your competitors are positioning themselves to score big with coworking.
You need to get in the game. And the fastest, easiest, smartest way to do so is by adding an Office Evolution Center to your building.
The benefits of having an OE inside your building
- Attract small business and remote workers with modern, functional, close-to-home office space
- Monetize underutilized space with a subscription-based model that yields 93% recurring revenue
- Generate an average revenue 2.2 times underlying rent
- Provide value-added amenities such as meeting rooms and secretarial service
A model to help you growing
- Increase the lifetime value of tenants by offering flexibility (with access to fully serviced swing, overflow, and project space)
- Establish a tenant feeder system, growing emerging companies into your traditional office model
The bottom line? Independent operations that have joined the Office Evolution system have, on average, seen revenue increases of 43% within two years.
The evolution of business has fueled flexible workspace demand.
- Represents 1.6% of commercial real estate in the U.S.
- No segment has seen a greater rise in recent years
- Coworking category expected to increase 30% this decade
It’s true. We at Office Evolution find ourselves extraordinarily well-positioned to take advantage of the increasingly relevant world of shared office space.
Perhaps better said, a multi-billion-dollar flexible workspace category that shows no signs of slowing.
Today’s dreamers, risk-takers, and doers (aka entrepreneurs and small businesses) are demanding workspace that is close to home, affordable, safe, and inspired.
Office Evolution is more than ready to meet the demand
Experience Our Virtual Tour
Office Evolution is the largest network of locally owned and operated coworking locations in the nation. See for yourself with our NEW Virtual Tour Brochure!
The Secrets to Our (and Your) Increasing Success.
73 locations (and growing.) 25+ states. One industry leader.
A visionary concept that has never been more relevant. A team with unparalleled industry experience. An unwavering commitment to the prosperity of both our tenants and partners.
That’s Office Evolution to a tee. And here’s what else makes us a leader in the flexible workspace arena:
High density focus on private offices
- 24/7 national access for members
- Centralized corporate support allowing a single-employee model
- Brand power and lead generation support
- “Ohana” culture continually supportive of both members and partners, perpetuating success
On the other hand, our high-aspiring excellence is clearly no secret.
While trends have steadily increased demand for flexible workspace, our suburban focus and smaller floorplate keeps costs down. Which means an Office Evolution franchise investment can more easily result in high returns. Particularly if multi-unit ownership is in your future
Office Evolution Center costs and fees:
- Minimum Investable Liquid Capital: $500,000
- Minimum Net Worth: $1,000,000
- 1st unit: $45,000
- 2nd unit: $35,000
- 3rd unit: $25,000
(Refer to our FDD Item 7 for specifics on startup costs.)
How did we get here?
In 2003, years ago, a budding entrepreneur became inspired. Mark Hemmeter identified an emerging segment of the commercial real estate market and said, “I can make this better.”
He set out to build lifestyle-focused and member-driven flexible workspaces that were affordable, closer to home, and inspired. Places that helped members work more efficiently, so they could have more time to enjoy family activities.
So Mark fearlessly launched Office Evolution, offering convenient office space solutions in suburban markets via a unique subscription-based model.
Mark and COO William Edmundson hired managers who also understand the coworking industry. They designed Office Evolution locations with one simple question: “What amenities would we want from a coworking location?”
The result is well-received and successful Office Evolution centers now operating in key suburban areas and secondary markets throughout the U.S.
Today, as more individuals seek safe, secure, and affordable places to conduct business outside of their homes, the services offered by Office Evolution have been deemed essential.
We are uniquely prepared to fulfill the increased demand with qualified development partners.
Win-Win… with Ohana
Our core value of win-win means your prosperity is our priority.
Our core value of Ohana, which means family in Hawaiian, is reflected in our business practices and interactions in a variety of ways. Staff members share a common commitment to helping one another, acting with authenticity, and adhering to a win-win philosophy.
Ohana ensures you, and particularly your OE employee, receive ample training and ongoing support from experienced pros who eat, breath, and sleep shared office space. We ensure your manager is fully prepared, and you able to make the most of your Office Evolution investment, with a full cross-functional corporate support team.
- Real estate, construction, design
- Sales and marketing
- Help-desk support
- Business consulting advisory services
- Ongoing training, support, and opportunities to connect with your Ohana