Work Close to Home: Avalon Alpharetta
Spaces & Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Our modern facility is home to spacious private offices, flexible coworking space, and conference rooms that are equipped to allow you to host your next big client meeting!
NO SETUP FEES ON ALL AGREEMENTS!
Working in a flexible Office Space in Alpharetta, GA just got a whole lot easier.
Office Evolution members gain access to the only national network of workspaces close to home that are affordable, safe and inspired.
Office Evolution Alpharetta offers a distraction-free, focused, and productive environment to help you get more accomplished. If you need a private office or conference/meeting room, you decide on the space that works best for you, and we will provide it. The office spaces in Alpharetta come fully furnished and include the following amenities:
- Covid safety protocols
- Ethernet and WIFI internet connections
- 24/7 Secured Access
- Coffee/tea/filtered water complimentary
- Business Address/mailbox
- Staffed reception (business hours)
- Access to a business-class printer
- Live personalized phone answering (Live Answer) 60 min per month included
- Access to coworking lounge and community kitchen (Local/Nationwide)
- 50% discount on Conference/Meeting Room rentals (Local/Nationwide)
To take advantage of these benefits, please complete the form or call us at 470.233.7090. We will reach out to you to discuss options to best meet your workspace needs.
*Offer available to new members only. Offer expires 8/31/2022.
About Office Evolution Alpharetta, GA:
Just steps from Avalon, our offices are fully furnished and move-in ready; just bring your computer and start working. Our team will listen to you, so we can be sure to give you exactly what you need, and we work with a wide range of budgets.
At Office Evolution in Alpharetta, GA, you’ll find:
- Covid safety protocols
- Fully-furnished offices in a variety of sizes to accommodate your needs
- A full-time Business Center Manager to make sure everything runs like clockwork
- Fast internet via Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections
- Complimentary beverages in our community kitchen – hot coffee & tea all day long
- Conference rooms – schedule your next meeting with our Business Center Manager
- 24/7/365 access to your office – and to all Office Evolution business centers nationwide (80 + and counting)
- Flexible co-working space and business lounge
If your current workspace isn’t doing it for you any longer, then act now and don’t miss out on the opportunity to get the space and support that your business needs.
Reviews of Office Evolution Avalon Alpharetta
Sep 27, 2022
Apr 27, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.8 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 53 reviews
Friendly and Supportive Staff
Our space is managed by a professional Business Center Manager (BCM) that can help you make the most of your time in our space. For any questions, support, or office needs, our BCM is there for you each step of the way.
Business Center Manager
Kris Groover is considered a Georgia native. Moving to the Atlanta area in the 1970’s from Pittsburgh, PA then moving to Cherokee County and living in the Canton area for over 30 plus years. She has been part of the unbelievable growth that her city and the areas surrounding have experienced over the years. She was a graduate of Cherokee High School, and owned her own business in the county for many years then sold and worked for various industries in accounting and operations for 20+ years.
She has 2 grown boys, who have both served our country in the military and 3 granddaughters that reside in Killeen, TX. She enjoys spending time with family and friends along with her Shih Tzu, and playing in the dirt gardening.
Kris has an outgoing personality with a great sense of humor and has always been considered your ‘go to person’ for getting the job done. Working hard and being that person willing to assist, to listen and to understand what your needs may be, being the Business Center Manager she will be able to utilize her skills and talents to take care of the members as if part of the family.