About Our Location
Office Evolution has arrived in Rosslyn! Newly built and customized for the DMV professional. Prominently located in a premier building on Wilson Boulevard just across the river from DC and just steps from the Metro.
24/7 access to our business center featuring:
- 50 fully furnished and sound-proofed private offices on two floors.
- 2 state-of-the-art meeting rooms with cutting edge technology.
- Views of the National Cathedral.
- Underground parking (discounted for first year members).
- 2 contemporary kitchens – fully stocked with unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages.
- Beautiful, relaxing reception area.
- Free access to an onsite, newly renovated fitness center.
- Very fast and reliable internet and wi-fi w/ back-up systems.
- The newest technology in printing and document production.
- A dedicated, fully equipped podcast room.
- A comfortable and stimulating coworking lounge.
- Virtual office plans including business mailing addresses and live phone answering/receptionist services.
- Onsite notary services.
- Experienced customer service professional onsite ready to support.
Office Evolution Arlington-Rosslyn is a world-class experience designed with you in mind. It will feel like home – without the distractions. It will feel like your own dedicated, personal workplace – without the burden of a large, long-term commercial lease. Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to plant your flag and impress your clients, or a company running out of space and needing to relocate some employees, we are your solution – your future.
Want to pick out your office? Please join us for a grand opening tour, tell us about yourself, share your business needs and learn about our discounted pricing for new members.
At Office Evolution Arlington, you’ll find high quality meeting spaces and executive business suites, at a great price. Office Evolution Arlington has a variety of executive meeting rooms available in the Arlington & Rosslyn area, each of which can be customized to fit your company’s needs. Choose from full service meeting rooms, board rooms, coworking space, and more to meet your short- and long term meeting space needs.
Want to work from your own office, co-working space or a conference room? Our conference rooms in Rosslyn are equipped with all the latest technology, and plug your computer in to instantly hear and see your meeting on our latest videoconferencing system.
When your company is faced with a tight deadline, you need a meeting room where you can work efficiently and creatively with the latest in technology and amenities. Our meeting rooms in Arlington offer everything from meeting space to computer equipment to specialized soundproofing and presentation capabilities to make it easy for your employees to collaborate. Office Evolution is a perfect fit for companies looking to get serious about the need to stay ahead of the curve, with options to rent by the hour, day or month.
Not every meeting requires a formal conference room. Sometimes a smaller room with a table that seats three, four, or five people will do a better job helping you close the deal. Or if you want to have a brainstorming session with your team, a smaller meeting space that keeps you all engaged will help you build on each others’ ideas. Every location is different, so visit the Office Evolution locations near you to see what meeting spaces fit your needs the best.
Day Offices are private, furnished offices that you can use for a couple hours or a couple days. Perhaps you’re traveling to visit a client in another city and you need a place to work, make phone calls, and have meetings. Or maybe you typically work from home but your in-laws are going to be staying with you for a few weeks, and you need an uninterrupted place to work (and hide). Day offices are a great way to have ultimate flexibility at minimal expense.
Conference Room Rental
Office Evolution’s private office members and shared workspace members on our Professional and Professional Plus plans get a set amount of free access to conference rooms, meeting spaces, and day offices, and they enjoy discounts on the hourly rates for additional room reservations.
Finding a training room or seminar space with the right layout and location makes all the difference in your learning experience. Whether you need a more conventional classroom setup with front-facing stations or a collaborative configuration that promotes dialogue and brainstorming, you shall have it. Reserve large or small training room facilities so you have the space you need.
Reviews of Office Evolution Arlington-Rosslyn
Jun 15, 2022
Jun 15, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 21 reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
We have two meeting rooms – one that seats 12 people around the conference table and one that seats 8 people. The large conference room has an innovative mobile wall composed of privacy glass panels that can be moved to the side and opened for flow into a common area if you are looking to host a larger reception.
1. PrivacyOffice Evolution Arlington-Rosslyn visiting guests and clients are greeted by a professional receptionist, elegant common area and complimentary beverages and refreshments for your guests which provide a very upscale five-star appeal which allows you to focus less on the aesthetics of your workspace and more on your client and business dealings. 3. Creativity, collaboration and communication When you can close your door, elevate your desk with our state-of-the-art motorized standing desks and have those war-room meetings you stimulate the creativity, collaboration and communication that is needed to elevate the mood and productivity of your company or business. 4. Cost Savings Leasing an office space in Arlington-Rosslyn is more cost-effective then owning due to the overhead costs you will incur with routine maintenance, upgrades and facility costs of your own property. We kept that in mind when determining our pricing structure and want to assist businesses by minimizing their costs and subsequently maximizing their profitability. 5. Complimentary Service and Amenities Who doesn’t love Starbucks or just a good cup of joe? We provide that and much more at our location. Whether you need a midday pick-me-up or you need to conduct an impromptu team meeting in our state-of-the-art conference rooms we can facilitate your needs making your workplace, a true home. This includes 24/7 access, fitness center, complimentary coffee bar and refreshments, meeting room access, mailing and printing services, podcast room, high-speed internet (wired or wireless), lunch and learns and so much more.Unlike a shared workspace, private offices give you the peace of mind to conduct your business in an intimate setting so that your conversations are kept private and confidential. This also creates flexibility so that you have the option to open your door to socialize with your office mates but also seal yourself off when you need to focus, meet with a confidential client or have an informal business meeting with your colleagues. 2. Professionalism At
Meeting rooms are only available and accessible through an organized and efficient digital reservation system we provide to members on site.
Both meeting rooms are sound proofed, have privacy glass and come equipped with the newest in A/V technology – including large screen TV’s and all necessary HD inputs. Each room has a large erasable glass-board and catering credenzas.