7 Reasons to Hire a Virtual Receptionist Service in Boulder
Phone management is a perpetual thorn in the side of small business owners and busy professionals. At Office Evolution® Boulder, we offer the perfect solution: a virtual receptionist. Our virtual receptionist plans are ideally priced for professionals and small business owners in the Boulder, CO area, offering the benefits of a dedicated receptionist at a fraction of the cost.
Tired of unwanted phone calls disrupting your workday? Frustrated at the volume of calls that end up going to your voicemail? This service could be exactly what you need.
Below, we’ve compiled seven of the biggest advantages to hiring a virtual receptionist.
Why You Should Hire a Virtual Receptionist
- Never miss a phone call. Failing to pick up your phone is an easy way to miss out on a potential customer. According to studies, between 70%-80% of callers refuse to leave a message when a call goes to voicemail. Other studies have found that small businesses fail to answer roughly two thirds of calls, meaning they hear from less than half of all incoming callers.
- Stay available 24/7. Even the most fervent workaholics have to spend time away from their phones. That’s an issue when customers, clients, and colleagues call your office after-hours. By hiring using this type of service, professionals and small businesses can ensure their phones are answered 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Better customer service. When you run an office-based business, effective customer service starts with your phone line. Live answering services understand this, staffing their phones with friendly, outgoing, and experienced customer service professionals. This way, there will be a positive customer service experience for all incoming calls to your office.
- Fewer workday disruptions. Productivity experts have found that workers need more than 20 minutes to fully recover from interruptions and distractions. At the wrong time, a wrong number or spam call can throw a wrench into your workday. But if your virtual receptionist provides call screening, you can avoid these productivity-busting calls.
- Save money on phone answering. It’s no secret that call answering services generate big savings for their clients. Even when they come with all the bells and whistles, virtual answering services cost a fraction of the median salary earned by professional receptionists. By hiring a live answering service instead of a dedicated receptionist, you’ll spend 80%-90% less on phone answering and call management.
- Add hundreds of hours in productivity. At Office Evolution Boulder, plans have a measurable impact on professional performance and productivity. Our basic Phone Answering plan saves the average client 2+ hours every week. Upgrade to our Live Receptionist plan and those time savings go up to 10+ hours per week — more than 500 hours over the course of a year.
- Professional service discounts. Hiring a professional call answering service can lead to savings on a range of further professional services. At Office Evolution Boulder, our basic plan includes discounts on meeting room and day office rentals at our location. Our Professional Plan Plus offers even better value, combining phone answering services, our business address plan, discounts on meeting room rentals, and 24/7 access to Office Evolution co-working areas nationwide.
Learn more about virtual receptionist plans available through Office Evolution Boulder by calling us today at (303) 447-6862.