5 Reasons Coworking Spaces Help Broomfield Professionals Thrive
The right work environment can be a gamechanger for your work-life. So if you’re looking for a boost to your career in Broomfield, CO, you might want to rent a coworking space. A coworking space is more than just an alternative to a home office or your local coffee shop. In fact, researchers are discovering that shared workspaces lead to happier and more productive workers than any other type of work environment.
That’s the conclusion researchers from the University of Michigan came to in one famous study. “There seems to be something special about coworking spaces,” the study’s authors wrote in the Harvard Business Review. In the study, people who belonged to coworking environments reported thriving at levels “so unheard of” that the researchers initially didn’t believe their own data.
Those findings didn’t surprise the team at Office Evolution® Broomfield. After all, we see the benefits of coworking every day. Our coworking space is home to a thriving community of independent professionals from the Broomfield area, a community where local freelancers, remote workers, and small business owners can block out distractions and perform their best work.
Benefits to Coworking in Broomfield
So what makes coworking at Office Evolution Broomfield so effective? Shared workspaces come with a range of advantages that set them apart from traditional office environments, making workers more comfortable, motivated, and productive.
Here are five of the biggest advantages you’ll find with a local coworking space in Broomfield, CO.
- Sense of Community. In surveys, people in shared work environments report a far stronger sense of community compared to office workers. That makes a significant difference in job performance and job satisfaction. When you feel like you’re a part of a wider community, work becomes a more meaningful and enjoyable place, giving you a space where you can work more efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborative Workspace. In a typical workplace, workers are often siloed by their skillsets and backgrounds. This prevents collaboration and innovation. A truly collaborative workspace brings different talents and experiences together in one place. Teamwork emerges organically within these spaces, while the range of perspectives creates a culture of innovation.
- Fresh Opportunities. The same factors that make shared workspaces so great for collaboration also make them great places to expand your professional network. When you’re surrounded by people from such a wide range of backgrounds, networking opportunities are always nearby. On any given day, you could be sitting next to your next client, your next contractor, or your next referral.
- Focus and Productivity. Distractions can be a major barrier to productivity when you don’t have a private office. Working from home can leave you bombarded with distractions. Meanwhile, your local coffee shop wasn’t designed for focus. That can make a shared workplace invaluable, giving you a space that’s designed to enhance productivity and block out distractions.
- Join the Movement. Coworking isn’t just a better way to work — it’s a movement that’s remapping the world’s professional landscape. Shared workspaces attract professionals who pride themselves on being ahead of the curve, creating a dynamic, energetic, and exciting work environment.
Ready to rent a coworking space in Broomfield, CO? With a shared workspace membership from Office Evolution® Broomfield, you get 24/7 access to our workspace, discounts on conference rooms and day office work space for rent, plus a range of key amenities, including access to community office equipment, staffed reception services, and free coffee and tea throughout the day.
Learn more about coworking at Office Evolution Broomfield and find out how you can get one free hour of shared workspace access by calling 303-447-6864 today.