5 Advantages of a Virtual Receptionist in Burlington
Phone management can be troublesome for business owners who need to be on the road, meeting with clients, and talking to prospects. Today’s businesses move at such a fast pace, with a premium placed on efficiency, that it’s hard to keep up with incoming calls and voicemails. Sound familiar? If so, it might be time to sign up for a virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution® Burlington.
Our virtual answering plans are one of our most popular services with local professionals. It’s enjoyed by service professionals including painters, landscapers, roofers, and others. Below, we take a closer look at some of the reasons this service has become so popular.
Reasons to Get a Virtual Receptionist
- Improved sales and customer service. Experts agree that your phone is much better than email for making sales and handling customer service concerns. When you hire a virtual receptionist, all incoming callers will speak with a real person, one with professional customer service experience.
- Fewer on the job distractions. When you’re meeting with a homeowner, checking in on your crew, or writing up a quote, your ringtone is the last thing you want to hear. That’s especially true if the person on the other end of the line is a spam caller or someone who dialed the wrong number. To minimize or eliminate these interruptions, consider getting a remote receptionist with call screening services.
- Affordable phone answering. Hiring a full-time receptionist in Massachusetts costs $30,000 a year or more. A virtual answering service can cost as little as 5% that amount. Our virtual receptionist plans start at $149 per month — perfect for busy service pros receiving lots of calls.
- Virtual office capabilities. If you’re starting a new business or simply have an established routine that doesn’t require dedicated office space, an office rental might be out of your price range. Instead, you might want to operate a virtual office. A Professional Plus Plan at Office Evolution Burlington will give you a local telephone with live answering services, a dedicated business address with secure mail and parcel reception, plus 24/7 access to our co-working space. Our live phone answering services include help with scheduling meetings and setting follow up appointments.
- Proven boost in productivity. This service has a measurable impact on productivity and performance. On a basic live answering plan, the typical Office Evolution Burlington client saves 2+ hours every week. Over the course of an entire work year, that’s more than 100 extra hours of productive work time.
Office Evolution Burlington provides virtual receptionist services to business owners in Burlington, MA and the Boston MetroWest area, including Lexington, Bedford, Woburn, Winchester, Billerica, and Wilmington. Give us a call at (781) 222-8075 to learn more about our phone answering plans and how you can get started.