5 Key Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist in Cedar Rapids
If phone calls make up a significant chunk of your typical workweek, a personal receptionist might sound like a dream come true — until, that is, you consider the cost. At Office Evolution® Cedar Rapids IA, we have the perfect cost-conscious alternative: our virtual receptionist service.
By choosing a virtual receptionist, professionals and small business owners in Cedar Rapids can enjoy the benefits of a personal receptionist, without the five-figure yearly expense of a full-time employee. Below, we take a look at five key benefits provided by a live answering service, including features available exclusively at Office Evolution Cedar Rapids.
Advantages of a Virtual Receptionist in Cedar Rapids
- Better Customer Service. Without a virtual answering service, there’s no way that one person can answer 100% of all incoming calls. But with a virtual receptionist for your business in Cedar Rapids, you can make sure that every caller to your business not only speaks with a real person, but has their call answered by a friendly live agent who’s been hired and trained for their customer service abilities.
- Fewer Distractions. If you’re going to be as productive as possible, you need to minimize interruptions and distractions while you’re working. A call answering service can help with this in three key ways. First, it will reduce your volume of small administrative tasks. Second, it can help you eliminate calls from wrong numbers and telemarketers. Finally, it gives you more control over your availability, allowing you to block out periods of intense focus.
- Stronger Sales Methods. Experts agree that your phone is one of the best channels for generating leads and making sales. But without a call answering service, it’s difficult to execute an efficient and effective phone-based sales strategy. With help from a live answering service, it’s easier to organize and prioritize your phone communications, to manage moderate or large call volumes, and to develop a more responsive strategy for generating and converting leads.
- Affordable Telephone Answering. Most small-budget businesses simply can’t afford to hire a full-time receptionist, which can cost more than $35,000 a year in Cedar Rapids. A virtual receptionist, meanwhile, costs as little as $149 each month. That’s a price point low enough that even freelancers and remote workers are signing up for virtual answering plans.
- Virtual Office Capabilities. One of the benefits of a virtual answering service is that it allows you to operate a virtual office, which can save you thousands of dollars each year in workspace expenses. At Office Evolution Cedar Rapids, we take things a step further with our Professional Plan Plus, which includes live answering, a dedicated business address, and 24/7 access to our coworking space, along with a host of additional features.
Virtual receptionist services from Office Evolution Cedar Rapids are available to professionals and businesses in the Cedar Rapids IA region, including Marion, Robins, Hiawatha, Palo, and Fairfax. Call us today at (319) 249-2020 or visit our offices in NewBo District to learn more!