Coworking in Cherry Creek: 5 Professional Benefits
Over the past decade, coworking has become more and more popular in the Denver metro area and neighborhoods like Cherry Creek. But if you haven’t experienced coworking for yourself, you might be wondering what’s made this such a powerful trend.
At Office Evolution® Cherry Creek, we’ve had a front row seat to the coworking phenomenon. Every day, our shared workspace is home to a thriving community of freelancers, remote workers, small business owners, and other professionals. Our shared work environment is a testament to the professional benefits of coworking — better focus, improved productivity, increased opportunity, and a happier work-life.
We’ve been touting the benefits of shared workplaces for years, but these benefits are only now receiving wider recognition. A turning point came in 2015, when the Harvard Business Review published the results of the most significant study on shared workspaces to date. In the study, researchers tried to identify the factors most associated with thriving professionals.
After years of research in this field, the study’s authors found that workers in shared work environments reported thriving at sky-high levels. The results, according to the researchers, were “something so unheard of that we had to look at the data again.”
How Coworking Empowers Cherry Creek Professionals
What allows professionals to thrive when they join or rent a coworking space? The answer’s in the details. At Office Evolution Cherry Creek, the following five factors have played a crucial role in the success of our coworking community.
- Community Atmosphere. Here’s another surprise from the HBR report: when the researchers surveyed workers in shared workspaces and regular offices, they found that shared work environments had a much stronger and healthier sense of community. Workers felt more at ease being themselves and developing relationships. This creates a more positive, supportive, and enjoyable place to work.
- Collaboration and Innovation. Shared work environments are sometimes called collaborative workspaces. It’s easy to see why. A stronger sense of community empowers teamwork and mutual support between community members. Crucially, these spaces are also home to workers with a diverse range of skill sets, from a wide range of professional backgrounds — qualities crucial to innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Wider Professional Networks. The diversity of shared work environments doesn’t just drive innovation. It also opens up new opportunities for workers in these spaces. In a typical office, you usually find yourself siloed by your department, your company, and your industry. In a collaborative workspace, you have access to a much wider professional network.
- Work-life Optimization. Coworking spaces like Office Evolution Cherry Creek help workers become more focused and productive. You have total flexibility over your schedule, your priorities, and your preferred work habits. Meanwhile, you have access to a space that’s designed to help you minimize distractions and optimize performance.
- Office Perks and Resources. A shared workspace offers perks and resources that no home office or corner coffee shop can rival. At Office Evolution Cherry Creek, these include access to community office equipment, a shared kitchen and dining area, complimentary coffee and tea, and discounts on work space for rent, including day offices and meeting rooms.
Wondering if a shared workspace can give your career a boost? Then why not try out a local coworking space in Denver, CO, with one free hour of shared workspace access at Office Evolution Cherry Creek? Our shared workplace is ideal for anyone who lives or works in Cherry Creek, Washington Park, Glendale, or another nearby Denver neighborhood.
Learn more about coworking at Office Evolution Cherry Creek by calling 303-376-6225 today!