Business Mailbox & Address, Answering Services, and More
About Our Location
Office Evolution is the solution for hard-working entrepreneurs and business owners ready to take their business to the next level. Office Evolution Cherry Creek provides flexible shared workspace to small to large businesses, entrepreneurs, business professionals and startup companies. We provide office space solutions in the form of coworking, private offices, meeting spaces, virtual offices, business address, and other related services.
• 48 fully furnished professional private offices
• Five conference & meeting rooms
• Private daily office rentals for when you need to meet with clients
• Flexible coworking and shared workspaces
• Live phone answering services
• Business mailing address rentals for your convenience.
Virtual office solutions provides you a real address and business phone number that can appear on your business cards, website and marketing materials. This allows potential customers to find you more easily and help grow your business. We provide sophisticated solutions in the form of private offices, conference rooms, virtual offices, and other related services that enable you to obtain comprehensive administrative services. A virtual office in Cherry Creek brings the benefits of having a fully functional office for you and your business, at an affordable price.
Our office is in the One Cherry Center building in the middle of a growing community of professionals, with the RTD bus line available to get to and from our office. The Cherry Creek bike trail and the Cherry Creek Shopping Center offer plenty for nature lovers and shopaholics alike. We’re also just minutes away from Denver off of Colorado Blvd, making it easy to connect with clients and other businesses in the downtown area. Professionals that currently rent office space at our Cherry Creek location include a commercial real estate company, nonprofit organization, attorneys, consultants, and therapists.
Choose one solution or bundle to save
Business Address in Cherry Creek Denver
A PO Box is one way to hide the fact that you work from home, but honestly, it’s not a very good disguise. The Post Office or virtual mailbox company is obviously not where you do business. With a business address at Office Evolution, you can proudly share your location and know that it is helping to instill confidence in your business.
Live Phone Answering in Cherry Creek Denver
Distractions are costly, and phone calls can be very disruptive to your work. But if you’re working hard to grow your business, you’re very likely to let calls from unknown numbers interrupt your day. What if you could have someone answer the phone for you and have a conversation exactly how you’d like it to be handled? That’s what our Professional Phone Answering service does. We follow the guidelines you’ve provided.
Virtual Office FAQ's
That’s a great question. A Virtual Office can mean different things to different people.
Investopedia defines the term as, “A virtual office gives businesses a physical address and office-related services without the overhead of a long lease and administrative staff. With a virtual office, employees can work from anywhere but still have things like a mailing address, phone answering services, meeting rooms, and videoconferencing.
What we see throughout our network of over 70 locations across the US is business people spending more time getting things done, less time commuting. Startup companies are gaining rapid credibility when they hold their meetings in professional business environments instead of in coffee shops.
For many people, the answer is yes.
Virtual office services from national providers like Office Evolution are becoming increasingly popular by allowing businesses to rent popular services like coworking spaces, conference room rentals, and phone answering, on-demand, the same way they buy most of their software.
The website How Stuff Works makes the case that Virtual Offices do work for businesses in these five scenarios:
- Are you starting your own business and need to save cash?
- Do you want to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business world first before you sign a lease for office space or get a mortgage for a building?
- Does your business lend itself well to operating in a virtual environment?
- Are your employees willing to work from their homes, cars, or other moving targets?
- Or, do you simply think the environmental benefits are reason enough to consider a virtual workspace?
For as little as $149*/mo, you can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complimentary beverages, including tea and coffee
If it helps you and your business climb to the next level, $149* is a very smart and doable expense. Our Professional Plan, starting at $239/mo, gives you everything listed above plus our business mailing address plan, so instead of your business address being in a residential neighborhood and exposing more about your personal life than you should, your business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your business is conducted in a professional place. (Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)
American Express published an article titled, “The 7 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices”, which listed the key benefits of using a Virtual Office as:
- No commute time.
- Employees are easily more active.
- Flexibility means using fewer vacation days.
- Access to worldwide talent.
- Less overhead.
- Save money on technology.
- Productivity increases.
To read the entire article, visit American Express Small Business.
Reviews of Office Evolution Cherry Creek Denver
Jun 17, 2022
Apr 06, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.7 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 88 reviews