7 Reasons for Hiring a Virtual Receptionist in Chicago
Thinking of hiring a virtual receptionist service in Chicago? If so, you’re far from alone. In today’s busy and fast-paced economy, phone management can be a serious challenge. A virtual answering service makes things much easier. With help from a live answering service, you’ll have the support you need to manage incoming phone traffic — without hitting the brakes on other priorities.
As northwest Chicago’s source for innovative professional services, Office Evolution® Chicago is the perfect place to sign up for a virtual receptionist plan. Below we’ve compiled some of the biggest benefits of our phone answering services, including features exclusively available through our services.
Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist Plan
- Fewer mid-task interruptions. A spam or wrong number call can derail your focus in the middle of an important task. By hiring a virtual answering service, you can weed out these disruptions, especially if your answering service provides call screening.
- Increased availability. Researchers have found that small businesses pick up the phone for fewer than 50% of incoming calls. That means more than half of all callers never speak with a real person. A live answering service corrects this, with every call answered by a live agent.
- Polished professional image. Phone management is a huge part of customer service, and customer service plays a critical role in the image you and your business present to the world. Hiring a call answering service is a great way to polish your client-facing image.
- Affordable receptionist services. Even at minimum wage, it costs upwards of $20,000 a year to hire a full-time employee in Illinois. That puts a personal receptionist far outside most budgets. A virtual answering service, meanwhile, can cost less than 10% that much.
- Virtual office capabilities. Cloud computing and mobile technologies have untethered professionals from the confines of traditional offices. With a live answering service, you can operate a virtual office, giving you increased freedom and extraordinary financial flexibility.
- Professional resources. In addition to call answering services, a plan from us can also give you a range of further professional resources. Our Professional Plan Plus, for example, includes a business address plan, $60 of monthly meeting room credits, and 24/7 access to our co-working space.
- 100+ hours of productivity. Virtual receptionist plans deliver measurable gains in productivity. On our basic plan, a typical client saves 2+ hours every week, which adds up to 100+ hours each year.
Office Evolution Chicago provides virtual receptionist services to professionals in northwest Chicago, IL and surrounding communities. Based minutes away from O’Hare International Airport, our services are used by professionals based in Chicago, Park Ridge, Rosemont, Des Plaines, Morton Grove, Norridge, Harwood Heights, and other nearby areas. Call us today at (847) 380-1078 to learn more.