Chicago Shared Office Space Races For the Cure
OFFICE EVOLUTION HOSTS SUSAN G. KOMEN RACE FOR THE CURE® PACKET PICK-UP
(CHICAGO, IL )—Apr. 30— The new Chicago shared office space at Office Evolution in Chicago will serve as the suburban Packet Pick-Up site for the Susan G. Komen® Chicago Mother’s Day Race for the Cure® that will take place on Sunday, May 10th. The Race will begin at 8:00 am at Butler Field in Grant Park.
“In years past, the Packet Pick-Up location was in downtown Chicago, but we offered our facility this year as a convenient location for suburban participants to collect their Race materials and get additional information about the event,” said Dan Synwolt, Manager at Office Evolution. “We are proud to contribute to the success of the Race for the Cure and support Komen Chicago in this way.“
Beginning May 6th, from 10-7 pm, the Office Evolution Chicago shared office space will be distributing Race packets, which include the participant’s t-shirt, Race bib and other goodies. Runners and walkers who will be participating in the 10K and 5K Timed Race, 5K Walk or 1-Mile Fun Walk can retrieve their packets in the Office Evolution Chicago shared office space. The facility will also offer registration forms to participate in the Race and information about the event.
Office Evolution Chicago shared office space is located at 8745 Higgins Rd., conveniently off of I-90. The shared office space location provides quick and easy access for commuters in the neighboring areas of Park Ridge, Oak Brook, Morton Grove, Des Plaines, Elmhurst, Glenview, Lincolnwood, and Niles, IL. The first-floor access, just off the parking lot, is an amenity for many of the Chicago shared office space customers, but also makes it an ideal location for quick pick-up of materials for Race participants.
Last year, nearly 10,000 individuals participated in the Race for the Cure . The 2015 Race for the Cure is expected to raise $1 million; 75% of net proceeds go to providing breast health and breast cancer care, treatment and support to uninsured or underserved individuals in the Chicagoland Area; the remaining 25% goes to global research for the cures. To register or volunteer for the event, visit https://www.komenchicago.org.
About Office Evolution
Office Evolution Chicago shared office space offers executive office space, virtual office space, and conference & meeting rooms, telephone answering and business mail services. The building is located at 8745 Higgins Rd., convenient to O’Hare International Airport and easily accessible from highways and the CTA. For more information visit Office Evolution or call 847.380.1078.