Office Evolution | May 22nd, 2018
Office Evolution® Downtown Columbus is best known as a great place to work. But we’re more than just a workplace. Professionals in downtown Columbus also rely on us for innovative professional services, like our virtual receptionist plans.
Live call answering services have become increasingly popular in recent years, especially in thriving business centers like Columbus. As a budget-friendly alternative to a personal receptionist, these services are ideally suited to small business owners, busy freelancers, and professionals who work in sectors like sales or client management.
Wondering if a call answering service is right for you? Here are seven reasons why virtual reception might be a good fit for your needs.
Advantages of a Virtual Receptionist
- Your image. When someone calls your business, the person who picks up the phone – or fails to – is a reflection of your business. The customer service professionals at a live answering service can help you put forward a polished and professional image.
- Your workflow. On average, it takes more than twenty minutes to get back on task after an interruption. That’s a serious issue for professionals bombarded by calls, particularly from spam callers and wrong numbers. A live answering service can help you avoid these distractions.
- Your availability. You can’t be available 24 hours a day, but you don’t want important callers going straight to voicemail. With a call answering service, you can ensure every caller receives a friendly, personalized greeting, no matter when they call.
- Your budget. Hiring a personal receptionist is expensive, costing upwards of $1,500 per month. A live call answering service, on the other hand, is a much more budget-friendly investment, with a monthly cost between $150 and $250 per month.
- Your performance. If you work in sales or customer service, a phone answering service is an invaluable resource. While most communication is now conducted digitally, experts say that phone communication remains the best channel for reeling in leads and managing customers’ needs.
- Your productivity. A virtual receptionist plan from Office Evolution Downtown Columbus has a measurable impact on your workflow. Our basic plans are shown to save 2+ hours a week for the typical client.
- Your resources. Virtual call answering services at Office Evolution Downtown Columbus have benefits beyond phone management. Depending on which plan you choose, you could enjoy features like meeting room rental credits, access to our co-working space, and a business address plan.
Learn more about our virtual receptionist plans at Office Evolution Downtown Columbus by calling us today at (614) 427-1999!