An Executive Office in Worthington: More Affordable Than You Think
How successful does your business need to be before you can make the leap to an executive office? If you’re based in Worthington, an executive office suite may be closer — and more affordable — than you think.
With the rise of coworking spaces and shared office environments, the Columbus metro area is seeing a new wave of office and business suites. These spaces offer executive office functionality, but at costs competitive with traditional office space. That’s a perfect combination for solopreneurs, startups, and forward-thinking small businesses.
With Office Evolution Worthington, this new generation of executive office space is now available to businesses in Franklin County. If you’re ready to upgrade your workspace, our executive suites will give you everything you need to work harder, work smarter, and grow your business.
Executive Office Suites & Business Suites
At Office Evolution Worthington, we know how important the right workspace can be for small business owners. It’s no secret that entrepreneurs perform better work and build stronger businesses when they’re based in right work environment, with access to the right resources and support from professional services. Our executive office suites are designed to provide all of the above, at price tag suitable for small business budgets.
Unlike a typical workspace rental, our office suites and business suites offer more than four walls and a door. Instead, we offer a ready-for-use workspace, complete with ergonomic seating, essential office furniture, excellent lighting, and rent-inclusive phone and internet.
But that’s just the start of what sets our executive office suites apart. We also offer an extensive range of features and amenities to help you work more efficiently and market your business more effectively. These include:
- Phone Answering plan, including live telephone reception and call forwarding services.
- Business Address plan, including parcel reception and mail management services.
- Use of communal kitchen, including unlimited coffee and tea to recharge during the workday.
- Access to shared office equipment, including meeting equipment, printer, copier, and fax.
- $60 of meeting room time per month, plus discounts on additional meeting room usage.
- Guest amenities for clients visiting your workspace, including secure Wi-Fi and complimentary coffee and tea.
- 24/7 access to coworking areas at all Office Evolution locations, including multiple locations in metro Columbus.
- Responsive onsite support from our Business Center Manager.
Wondering if an executive office suite at Office Evolution Worthington is the right fit for your business? Learn more by calling us at (614) 985-3600, and schedule a tour of our workspace.