Finding a Boardroom in Worthington in 5 Simple Steps
If you’re meeting face-to-face with clients, staff, or investors, the first thing you need is a place to meet. Without a dedicated boardroom of your own, you’ll likely need to find a conference room rental. Here in Worthington OH, high-quality options exist for rented meeting space. But if you don’t know what to look for, it’s easy to miss the best ones.
At Office Evolution® Worthington, we know what goes into a great boardroom. We also know how you can find one when you’re looking to rent meeting space. Below, we’ve created a simple, step-by-step strategy to finding the right conference room rental in Worthington for your next meeting. This strategy can be used by professionals from any background, whether you’re visiting town on business, working from home, or based in a small office with limited meeting space.
Finding Your Ideal Boardroom Rental
- Start with Location. When you’re evaluating different meeting spaces, one of the first things to check is the location, including ease-of-access and neighboring amenities. Meeting locations should earn high marks if they’re close to major roadways (I-270, Routes 23 and 315), have available parking, and are close to local spots for coffee or lunch.
- Check the Capacity. Nobody wants to spend a meeting cramped in a corner or left to stand because there isn’t enough seating. Get a head count for your meeting, check the capacity of different meeting spaces, and err on the side of more square footage if you’re unsure precisely how much space you’ll need for your meeting.
- Ask About Meeting Equipment. At a minimum, a modern meeting space should be equipped with free, high-speed Wi-Fi for you and your guests. If you’re going to need specific technologies or materials, like a computer projector or a whiteboard, you’ll need to review which spaces offer the equipment you need.
- Review Onsite Support. The level of onsite support you receive can vary drastically between different conference room rental locations. Reviews on Google and Facebook are one of the best and quickest ways to get a sense of the support at a meeting room rental location.
- Design & Staffed Services. Once you’ve covered the location, capacity, equipment, and onsite support of a potential meeting room rental, you’ll want to review a few final features. The first is meeting room design, which should include ergonomic furniture, effective soundproofing, and good lighting. The second is staffed services and amenities, which typically cover services like front desk reception and free beverages for guests.
Boardroom Rentals at Office Evolution Worthington
Looking for a faster way to find a great local meeting space? Then it’s time to get in touch with the team at Office Evolution Worthington. Our boardroom and conference room rentals in north Worthington offer everything you’re looking for in a great meeting space rental. Located at the intersection of I-270- and Route 23, we’re the perfect meeting place for professionals from Worthington, Westerville, Lewis Center, and Columbus.
Call 614-985-3600 today for detailed information on boardroom rentals at Office Evolution Worthington.