Telephone Answering Services in Worthington: 6 Need-to-Know Stats
Small business owners in Worthington, OH, sometimes find themselves in a catch-22 situation. To grow your business, you need to find more time for key priorities. That means delegating low-priority tasks. But that means hiring new staff — which you can’t afford to do unless you grow your business first. The problem’s a lot easier to deal with if you can affordably outsource part of your workload.. The first place most small business owners in the Worthington area start is with a telephone answering service.
At Office Evolution® Worthington, our telephone answering services are the perfect intermediate option for small business owners who need help with phone reception. Like other telephone answering companies, our services are priced at a fraction of a full-time or part-time receptionist’s salary. Meanwhile, we offer everything small businesses in Worthington need for telephone reception. Our plans include features like voicemail-to-email functionality, call screening, call forwarding to multiple numbers, plus live, personalized greetings for all incoming calls.
Thinking about telephone answering services, but aren’t sure if they’re the right fit for your Worthington business? Below, we’ve pulled together six numbers that every small business owner should know before hiring a telephone reception service.
Why Telephone Answering Services Matter
- Spam Calls Hit Small Businesses Harder Than You Might Think. Spam calls are a hidden cash drain on small businesses. US small businesses are estimated to lose the equivalent of $500 million in productivity to phone spam.
- Businesses Like Virtual Receptionists. Customers Really Don’t. Virtual receptionists are a popular substitute for live answering for one reason: price. But most businesses underestimate the damage virtual reception can have on customer service. According to research by HuffPost, customers prefer live answering to virtual reception at a staggering ratio of 30 to 1.
- Live Answering Costs Are 10 to 20 Times Lower Than Hiring a Receptionist. According to Salary.com, the median salary for American receptionists is $34,075. A live answering plan can handle most duties performed by a dedicated receptionist, but for 10 to 20 times less money.
- Remote Receptionists Almost Never Miss a Call. Small Businesses Miss 62%. When customers call your business, it’s important that they speak with a real person. That’s assured with a remote receptionist. Without one, small businesses fail to pick up the phone for most incoming calls, with 38% going to voicemail and 24% ending without an answer.
- Most Customers Go Silent When They Reach Your Answering Machine. An answering machine can make it seem like missed calls are no big deal. That’s assuming your customers don’t hang up first. In reality, only 31% of callers leave a message.
- Live Answering Saves Small Business Owners 100+ Hours Each Year. The right live answering plan can have a big impact on small business productivity. Live telephone answering services from Office Evolution Worthington save clients 2+ hours a week. That’s 100+ additional hours each year for your top priorities.
Telephone Answering Company in Worthington, OH
Looking for a telephone answering service in Worthington, OH? Pick up the phone and give us a call, and we’ll help you find the service your business needs. Live answering plans from Office Evolution Worthington make telephone reception easier for small businesses in Worthington, Westerville, Lewis Center, and Columbus.
Call us at 614-985-3600 to learn more about our telephone answering service plans for businesses and professionals in the Worthington area.