Coworking Space for Rent in Concord
Spaces & Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Our modern facility is home to spacious private offices, flexible coworking space, and conference rooms that are equipped to allow you to host your next big client meeting!
About Our Location
Conveniently located at The Veranda shopping center right off I-680, Office Evolution Concord has professional workspaces ready for you!
We provide fully-furnished offices, comfortable coworking arrangements, meeting rooms, and virtual business services. All of the shopping, dining, and entertainment options that The Veranda offers are right outside our doors.
So whether you’re from Concord, Pleasant Hill, Clayton, Martinez, Benicia, Pacheco, Bay Point, or anywhere else in Contra Costa County, Office Evolution Concord has everything you need for business success.
At Office Evolution in Concord, CA, you’ll find:
- A full-time Business Center Manager to make sure everything runs like clockwork
- Fast Wi-Fi internet connections
- Complimentary beverages in our community kitchen—hot coffee and tea all day long
- Conference room access—schedule your next meeting with our Business Center Manager
- 24/7/365 access to your office and to all Office Evolution business centers nationwide
- Flexible co-working space and business lounge
If your current workspace isn’t doing it for you any longer, then act now and don’t miss out on this special opportunity to get the space and support that your business needs.
Find coworking space for rent in Concord, CA with Office Evolution. Get fully-furnished offices for your business success.
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and do-ers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Check out our Search Locations page to find a location near you. Schedule a visit and see for yourself!
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $99*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)