Business Mailbox & Address, Answering Services, and More
About Our Location
Conveniently located at The Veranda shopping center right off I-680, Office Evolution Concord has professional workspaces ready for you!
We provide fully-furnished offices, comfortable coworking arrangements, meeting rooms, and virtual business services. All of the shopping, dining, and entertainment options that The Veranda offers are right outside our doors.
So whether you’re from Concord, Pleasant Hill, Clayton, Martinez, Benicia, Pacheco, Bay Point, or anywhere else in Contra Costa County, Office Evolution Concord has everything you need for business success.
At Office Evolution in Concord, CA, you’ll find:
- A full-time Business Center Manager to make sure everything runs like clockwork
- Fast Wi-Fi internet connections
- A prestigious business address to build credibility with your clients
- Professional telephone answering services so you never miss a call
- Complimentary beverages in our community kitchen – hot coffee and tea all day long!
- Conference room access – schedule your next meeting with our Business Center Manager
- 24/7/365 access to all Office Evolution business centers nationwide
- Flexible co-working space and business lounge
If your current workspace isn’t doing it for you any longer, then act now and don’t miss out on this opportunity to get the space and support that your business needs.
Choose one solution or bundle to save
Business Address Concord
A PO Box is one way to hide the fact that you work from home, but honestly, it’s not a very good disguise. The Post Office or virtual mailbox company is obviously not where you do business. With a business address at Office Evolution, you can proudly share your location and know that it is helping to instill confidence in your business.
Live Phone Answering Concord
Distractions are costly, and phone calls can be very disruptive to your work. But if you’re working hard to grow your business, you’re very likely to let calls from unknown numbers interrupt your day. What if you could have someone answer the phone for you and have a conversation exactly how you’d like it to be handled? That’s what our Professional Phone Answering service does. We follow the guidelines you’ve provided.
Virtual Office FAQ's
That’s a great question. A Virtual Office can mean different things to different people.
Investopedia defines the term as, “A virtual office gives businesses a physical address and office-related services without the overhead of a long lease and administrative staff. With a virtual office, employees can work from anywhere but still have things like a mailing address, phone answering services, meeting rooms, and videoconferencing.
What we see throughout our network of over 70 locations across the US is business people spending more time getting things done, less time commuting. Startup companies are gaining rapid credibility when they hold their meetings in professional business environments instead of in coffee shops.
For many people, the answer is yes.
Virtual office services from national providers like Office Evolution are becoming increasingly popular by allowing businesses to rent popular services like coworking spaces, conference room rentals, and phone answering, on-demand, the same way they buy most of their software.
The website How Stuff Works makes the case that Virtual Offices do work for businesses in these five scenarios:
- Are you starting your own business and need to save cash?
- Do you want to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business world first before you sign a lease for office space or get a mortgage for a building?
- Does your business lend itself well to operating in a virtual environment?
- Are your employees willing to work from their homes, cars, or other moving targets?
- Or, do you simply think the environmental benefits are reason enough to consider a virtual workspace?
For as little as $99*/mo, you can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complimentary beverages, including tea and coffee
If it helps you and your business climb to the next level, $99* is a very smart and doable expense. Our Professional Plan, starting at $179*/mo, gives you everything listed above plus our business mailing address plan, so instead of your business address being in a residential neighborhood and exposing more about your personal life than you should, your business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)
American Express published an article titled, “The 7 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices”, which listed the key benefits of using a Virtual Office as:
- No commute time.
- Employees are easily more active.
- Flexibility means using fewer vacation days.
- Access to worldwide talent.
- Less overhead.
- Save money on technology.
- Productivity increases.
To read the entire article, visit American Express Small Business.
Reviews of Office Evolution Concord
Jun 20, 2022
Jun 10, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 47 reviews