5 Key Traits to Look for in a Dublin Boardroom Rental
Boardroom rentals are popular in Dublin, OH with professionals from a range of backgrounds. Out-of-town professionals use them to meet with local contacts. Freelancers based out of home offices use them for face-to-face time with local clients. Small businesses use them for larger meetings that can’t be conducted in their existing office spaces.
Whatever reason you have for renting a boardroom in Dublin, it pays to find the right space for your conferencing needs. Those needs will change depending on the type of meeting you’re hosting, who you’re meeting with, and your goals for the meeting itself. But by focusing on the five traits listed below, you’ll be able to find an affordable conference room rental that’s well-suited to your specific needs.
Important Features in a Rented Boardroom Space
- Location. When you’re hosting a meeting, you want to make it as easy as possible for participants to reach your meeting space. That means choosing a location that’s easy to find and a short drive for meeting participants. Look for a space near I-270 or Route 33 and make sure there’s plenty of available parking.
- Image. If you’re hosting clients or investors for a meeting, you want to project the right image. That starts with a clean and attractive meeting space, one that echoes your professionalism and the character of your business. It also helps if the space includes services and amenities like front desk reception and free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Design. Smart design choices can have a big impact on conference room rental spaces, influencing your ability to focus, communicate, and achieve your goals. Look for a well-lit and ergonomically furnished space, with a color scheme that’s attractive without being distracting.
- Privacy. Professional meetings often include the discussion or display of private information. That’s a big issue if your meeting space of choice lacks proper soundproofing and visual privacy measures, so choose a boardroom rental that provides the privacy you need.
- Equipment. Modern meetings run on technologies like PowerPoint and teleconferencing, but not all meeting room rentals offer these technologies. If you’re planning on using specific technologies or materials during your meeting, make sure you have access to the equipment you need, plus on-site support for set-up and troubleshooting.
Boardroom Rentals at Office Evolution Dublin
At Office Evolution® Dublin, we know how important it is to find a meeting space that excels in each of the five areas listed above. That’s exactly what we offer with our boardroom rentals, offered in the heart of Dublin’s Emerald Corporate District.
Our location has three conference room spaces for rent, all of which are fully furnished, professionally equipped, and available at affordable hourly rates. We’re easily accessible from Columbus, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, and Powell, and we offer all the features and amenities your guests will expect. Boardroom rentals include free high-speed Wi-Fi, complimentary coffee and tea, front desk reception, and responsive on-site support.
Learn more about boardroom bookings at Office Evolution Dublin today by calling 614-495-9274.