Business Mailbox & Address, Answering Services, and More
About Our Location
Office Evolution of Fishers provides fully furnished private offices, conference rooms and shared workspaces with flexible business solutions to help your business grow! We offer transparent pricing with no hidden costs!
- 56 Fully furnished Private Offices and fully furnished Team Offices
- 3 flexible co-working spaces
- 2 fully equipped meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 12 guests
- Multiple private day offices available by the hour, day or week
- Perfect for the virtual office user who needs a decorated, professional space in an on-demand basis
Office Evolution is your solution from stepping away from your home office and to elevate your business. Expand your business circle and work near other like-minded professionals. Imagine, being excited to go to work in a new vibrant office environment.
Conveniently located right off I-69 and 116th Street in the new Ellipse Building across from the Nickel Plate Amphitheater park.
To arrange a tour, call (317) 827-8833 or use the form on the right. In addition to a fantastic private office, other amenities include:
- Front desk receptionist to greet you and your guests
- Fully furnished offices; simply bring your computer and start working
- Complimentary beverages – hot coffee & tea
- Conference room access – schedule your next meeting with the Business Center Manager
- Onsite kitchen with OE Marketplace
- Secure Internet Access – You’ll have both Wi-Fi and Ethernet options available
- 24/7/365 nationwide access to our business centers and your private office
- Flexible co-working space and business lounge
This deal is limited so don’t miss out on this special opportunity to get a BRAND NEW office in a prime location in Fishers, IN.
Choose one solution or bundle to save
Business Address Fishers
A PO Box is one way to hide the fact that you work from home, but honestly, it’s not a very good disguise. The Post Office or virtual mailbox company is obviously not where you do business. With a business address at Office Evolution, you can proudly share your location and know that it is helping to instill confidence in your business – because unlike those other locations, you can do business here! Our Business Address members can secure a professional, decorated office as-needed by the hour or day or even week.
Live Phone Answering Fishers
Distractions are costly, and phone calls can be very disruptive to your work. But if you’re working hard to grow your business, you’re very likely to let calls from unknown numbers interrupt your day. What if you could have someone answer the phone for you and have a conversation exactly how you’d like it to be handled? That’s what our Professional Phone Answering service does. We follow the guidelines you’ve provided.
Virtual Office FAQ's
That’s a great question. A Virtual Office can mean different things to different people.
Investopedia defines the term as, “A virtual office gives businesses a physical address and office-related services without the overhead of a long lease and administrative staff. With a virtual office, employees can work from anywhere but still have things like a mailing address, phone answering services, meeting rooms, and videoconferencing.
What we see throughout our network of over 70 locations across the US is business people spending more time getting things done, less time commuting. Startup companies are gaining rapid credibility when they hold their meetings in professional business environments instead of in coffee shops.
For many people, the answer is yes.
Virtual office services from national providers like Office Evolution are becoming increasingly popular by allowing businesses to rent popular services like coworking spaces, conference room rentals, phone answering – even decorated office spaces – in an on-demand manner, the same way they buy most of their software.
The website How Stuff Works makes the case that Virtual Offices do work for businesses in these five scenarios:
- Are you starting your own business and need to save cash?
- Do you want to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business world first before you sign a lease for office space or get a mortgage for a building?
- Does your business lend itself well to operating in a virtual environment?
- Are your employees willing to work from their homes, cars, or other moving targets?
- Or, do you simply think the environmental benefits are reason enough to consider a virtual workspace?
For as little as $99*/mo, you can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complimentary beverages, including tea and coffee
If it helps you and your business climb to the next level, $99* is a very smart and doable expense. Our Professional Plan, starting at $179*/mo, gives you everything listed above plus our business mailing address plan, so instead of your business address being in a residential neighborhood and exposing more about your personal life than you should, your business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)
American Express published an article titled, “The 7 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices”, which listed the key benefits of using a Virtual Office as:
- No commute time.
- Employees are easily more active.
- Flexibility means using fewer vacation days.
- Access to worldwide talent.
- Less overhead.
- Save money on technology.
- Productivity increases.
To read the entire article, visit American Express Small Business.
The Day Office at Office Evolution Fishers is outfitted to help make you successful from the moment you enter the room. The room is outfitted with a Steelcase desk, an executive chair, two guest chairs on casters and a filing cabinet. The desk has a working Polycom with an assigned line and also an additional screen that you can pop into your laptop. The additional screen itself pivots so that you can swing the screen out to your client, showing them what’s on your screen. Just outside the room is a nameplate that can be populated with your name and logo in an instantaneous basis, giving the impression of permanence. Finally the Day Office is lightly decorated to give it a ‘lived-in’ feel appropriate for any user.
Reviews of Office Evolution Fishers
Jun 13, 2022
May 17, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 97 reviews