Work Close to Home: Flowood (Jackson)
Spaces & Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Our modern facility is home to spacious private offices, flexible coworking space, and conference rooms that are equipped to allow you to host your next big client meeting!
HALF OFF FIRST MONTH FOR PRIVATE OFFICE!*
Office Evolution of Flowood-Jackson offers HALF OFF the first month’s rent for a private office!
Office Evolution members gain access to the only national network of workspaces close to home that are affordable, safe and inspired.
This offer includes:
- Fully-Furnished Private Office with 24/7 access
- Janitorial and Utilities
- A Business Mailing Address and mailbox
- 24/7 access to our shared coworking spaces
- Meeting Rooms: monthly allocation toward our meeting rooms
- Unlimited Starbucks coffee from our kitchen
- High-speed WiFi
- Access to a shared copier/printer
*Offer valid for new members only and may not be combined with other offers. Brokers and members represented by brokers are excluded from the offer. Offer is based on availability, and subject to change without notice. Valid only at Office Evolution Flowood, and valid on a 12-month agreement only.
About Office Evolution Flowood
Imagine, being excited to go to work because you are cutting your commute time and gaining easy access to the new Flowood Conference Center, Refuge Golf Course, Dogwood Shopping and the Airport, all within a short walk or drive.
Our core value of Ohana – the Hawaiian word for family – means that we want to build a community of professionals who are looking to offer the best to their staff and clients in a warm and welcoming environment. Our brand new business center comes fully furnished and ready for you. Our prestigious and professional office building helps you build instant credibility with clients. And we’ve managed to bring all of our offerings with great respect for your budget.
In addition to a fantastic private office, other amenities include:
- Covid safety protocols
- 30 Fully furnished private office spaces.
- Two meeting-ready conference rooms
- Flexible coworking space
- Front desk staff to welcome you and your guests
- Complimentary beverages – hot coffee & tea available all day
- Internet Access – High Speed Wi-Fi or ethernet options available
- 24/7/365 nationwide access to your office here and our 70 other business centers when you travel
- Free convenient parking just outside our door
- Just minutes to the Airport and Dogwood shopping and restaurants
- Walk to lunch at the Flowood Conference Center or enjoy an after work visit to their rooftop lounge
- Get in a quick nine holes at the Refuge Golf Course, a three-minute walk away.
Don’t miss out on this special opportunity to get a brand-new office in a prime location in Flowood, near the new Conference Center.
To arrange a tour or get more information, call 769-333-8822 or use the form on this page.
Reviews of Office Evolution Flowood (Jackson)
Jul 15, 2022
Mar 11, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 49 reviews
Friendly and Supportive Staff
Our space is managed by a professional Business Center Manager (BCM) that can help you make the most of your time in our space. For any questions, support, or office needs, our BCM is there for you each step of the way.
Business Center Manager
Adam serves as the Business Center Manager at Office Evolution Flowood (Jackson), helping businesses and entrepreneurs achieve their goals and grow. Adam also works for Entrepreneur Magazine as a contributing writer and offers consulting services to many businesses in various industries. Through his experiences, Adam has multiple national television and media appearances, and continues to be a resource for entrepreneurs nationwide.
About Location Owner
Angela and Cliff Osbon, co-owners of Office Evolution of Flowood, are longtime Jackson area residents. They have four children, and one grandson. Their two daughters attended Ole Miss (Hotty Toddy!) and their oldest son attends Mississippi State University (Hail State!). Their youngest son attends Germantown High School. After their careers in legal and health care professions, they are excited to be participating in the growing flexible office space industry and thrilled to be supporting other entrepreneurs and business leaders through their business.