Who wants to be an entrepreneur?
Learn to pronounce
noun: entrepreneur; plural noun: entrepreneurs
- a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so.
Examples of successful entrepreneurs
Many household-name businessmen exemplify entrepreneurial success. Here are just a few examples:
- Steve Jobs, the late tech leader who started Apple in a garage and grew it to the dominant tablet, smartphone and computer company it is today.
- Elon Musk, who founded SpaceX and has since become known for putting the billions of dollars his company has earned him toward projects, including providing clean water to Flint, Michigan, and donating FDA-approved ventilators to hospitals fighting COVID-19.
- Bill Gates, the Microsoft creator and founder who has often been listed as the world’s wealthiest individual and has become a global leader on pandemics and how to handle them.
- Mark Hemmeter, the CEO and founder of Office Evolution currently having 72 locations open with a projected 80 open by year end.
Even in these Covid-19 times we are living in you can still be an entrepreneur. If you have the idea, the drive, and the determination you too can be an entrepreneur.
The following link is to a recent article featuring our own CEO Mark Hemmeter looking into significant growth with an extensive pipeline of new offices in various stages of development.
Here is a link to the rest of these stories:
Business news daily