About Our Location
Located just 20 minutes from downtown Sacramento, Office Evolution Folsom is located in the Broadstone Business Center near modern lifestyle hub The Palladio with lots of restaurants, amenities, parks and local trails. We provide fully furnished work spaces, meeting rooms, and business services in an unbeatable location right off the 50 highway with free parking, an on site fitness center, walking trails, and easy access to the Sacramento commuter link.
With great combination of private offices, day offices, coworking spots and conference rooms for rent, the Folsom location is designed for the business professional that aspires to growth. Come and check out one of the latest Office Evolution locations and see how your business can benefit from joining our community.
Reviews of Office Evolution Folsom
Jun 16, 2022
Jun 16, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 35 reviews
Coworking Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Coworking FAQ's Folsom
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and do-ers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Check out our Search Locations page to find a location near you. Schedule a visit and see for yourself!
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $99*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)