Telephone Answering Services in Fort Collins: 6 Remarkable Stats
Where Do Telephone Answering Services Make an Impact?
Recent studies into phone reception have helped drive demand for telephone answering companies in the US. These studies have not only underscored the productivity benefits of telephone answering services for small business owners, but also show why live answering is such an important feature for modern consumers.
- 6 in 10 Phone Calls to Small Businesses Go Unanswered. A 2016 study found that small businesses fail to answer more than 60% of incoming calls, with 24% of calls receiving no answer, and 38% of calls going to voicemail.
- 7 in 10 Callers Hang Up When They Get Voicemail. Small businesses looking for help with telephone reception won’t find the answer in their voicemail. 69% of callers hang up on answering machines according to research by trade journal Telecompaper.
- 9 in 10 Customers Prefer Live Agents to Virtual Receptionists. When clients call your business, they expect to speak with a real person. A full 90% of consumers reported preferred live agents to automated systems in data collected by HuffPost in a recent study.
- 6 in 10 Consumers Dislike Hold Times Longer Than a Minute. Patience for long wait times has declined in recent years, according to research by software company Velaro. 60% of consumers consider wait times longer than a minute unacceptable.
- Hold Times More Than Double with Automated Answering. Technology is supposed to make your business more efficient, so you’d expect wait times would be shorter with virtual receptionists. According to Time magazine, that’s untrue — they’re more than 215% as long.
- US Small Businesses Lose $500 Million Each Year to Spam Calls. Spam calls add up over time, doing serious damage to your workflow. American small businesses lose half-a-billion dollars in productivity each year due to spam phone calls.
Telephone Reception Company in Fort Collins, CO
Can’t keep up with phone calls to your small business? We’ve got the answer. Office Evolution Fort Collins offers three different plans for telephone answering services, making it easy to find the right plan for your business. These services improve productivity, boost customer service, and add two hours to the average client’s workweek. Our services are perfect for small business owners in Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Johnstown, and Cheyenne.
Call 970-212-3300 for more information on telephone answering services by Office Evolution Fort Collins.