7 Reasons You Need a Virtual Receptionist in Golden
Most busy professionals have a love/hate relationship with their phone. On the one hand, your phone is a critical tool for generating new business, communicating with clients, and speaking with your suppliers and service providers. On the other hand, you waste countless hours every week acting as your own receptionist. Office Evolution® Golden CO has the perfect solution: a virtual receptionist.
Over the past few years, demand for virtual answering services has taken off, especially among freelancers, small businesses, and independent service providers. To help you figure out if a virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution Golden is right for you, here’s a look at seven key benefits these services have to offer…
Advantages of a Virtual Receptionist in Golden
- Save Money on Telephone Answering. Hiring an in-house receptionist can cost more than $25,000 a year in wages alone. After HR costs, the number can be more than $30,000. A virtual receptionist in Golden, meanwhile, costs as little as $149 a month.
- Reduce Interruptions and Distractions. Many live answering services come with an option for call screening, helping you weed out spam callers, wrong numbers, and other unwanted callers. This way, you can reduce disruptions to your workday, improving focus and productivity.
- Become a Better Salesperson. Experts agree that your phone is a more effective tool than email for lead generation and conversion. But without a live agent answering your phones, most incoming leads will hang up before they leave a message. A call answering service solves this problem.
- Improved Phone Availability. No single person can answer their phone every time somebody calls. In fact, the typical small business owner fails to answer nearly two-thirds of all incoming phone traffic. But with a virtual answering service in Golden, a friendly live agent is always on hand to greet incoming callers.
- Virtual Office Operations. If you’re a freelancer, a remote worker, or a bootstrapping entrepreneur, a live answering service can allow you to operate out of a virtual office, a more cost-effective option compared to a traditional office rental.
- Professional Services and Discounts. At Office Evolution Golden, our virtual receptionist plans include a range of add-on features for local professionals. Our Professional Plan Plus, for example, comes with our live answering service, a business address plan, and 24/7 access to coworking locations throughout the Denver metro area.
- Save 100+ Hours Each Year. In a survey of professionals who use Office Evolution’s call answering service, our basic plan was shown to save 2+ hours a week for the typical client. That’s more than a hundred hours every year.
Call (303) 447-6845 today to find out how you can get started with a virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution Golden CO!