5 Ways Coworking in Greensboro Boosts Your Career
Finding a great workspace used to be a real challenge for independent professionals and small business owners. But now that the coworking movement has arrived in Greensboro, that’s no longer the case.
It’s easy to see why local coworking spaces in Greensboro are becoming so popular. A study from the Harvard Business Review shows that professionals are thriving in the coworking workplaces at an astonishing rate. Small business owners and freelancers alike are finding that the mix of community camaraderie and business opportunity is instrumental to their growing businesses.
You can discover the benefits of a shared workplace at Office Evolution® of Greensboro. Our coworking space supports a thriving network of small business owners, freelancers, and independent contractors. You’ll find the flawless design and stunning workspaces of a modern office, plus the ease and flexibility of a freelance schedule. It’s all carefully crafted to streamline your work experience for maximum productivity.
Greensboro Professionals Thrive in Coworking Spaces
What makes coworking spaces such great places for professionals? Workspaces like Office Evolution of Greensboro offer a number of key benefits, including…
- Improved Focus. If you’re a freelancer, you know that working from home can provide endless distractions. If you’re an office worker, you might find you need a change of pace to get away from interruptions and distractions around your workplace. In a collaborative workspace, those distractions are stripped away.
- Business Opportunity. When you work at a local coworking space, you’re surrounded by ambitious small business owners, creative freelancers, and savvy professionals. Every new interaction connects you with a potential collaborator, contractor, client, or investor. You’ll find that your business network will keep growing — and with it, endless opportunities.
- Working on Your Terms. If you’re scaling up your business or navigating a freelance schedule, chances are that you’re not working the usual 9:00 to 5:00. You need an office environment that works for you and accommodates your routine. Office Evolution of Greensboro offers 24/7 access to our facilities, so you can build your schedule to suit your business or work-life.
- New Perspectives. When you work on your own, it can be hard to get yourself out of a creative rut. It helps to have someone you can bounce ideas off of or turn to for feedback. Freelancers find that the vibrant environment of a shared workspace gives ample opportunity to collaborate, share ideas, and solve problems with other independent workers.
- Communal Space. It’s invigorating to be surrounded by like-minded, ambitious business professionals – especially when you’re not competing for the same jobs or vying for your boss’s attention. Professionals who rent a coworking space find that the community aspect is more meaningful than in a traditional work setting, resulting in a more satisfying work-life.
Find your space with a coworking membership at Office Evolution Greensboro. Our workspace is perfect for professionals from Greensboro, High Point, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Jamestown, Hilltop, Hamilton Lakes, Latham Park, Irving Park, Broadview, Lake Brandt, Starmount Forest, and other communities in and around Greensboro.
Join the coworking revolution. Get started by contacting Office Evolution of Greensboro at 336-660-6444 today.