Telephone Answering Service Stats for Greensboro Small/Medium Businesses
At Office Evolution® of Greensboro, we know that there’s no such thing as a simple workweek for local small business owners. Any given day sees you performing four or five different roles. That can be a lot to handle. As your business grows, you may need a helping hand with lower priority tasks. One of the best places to start is a telephone answering service.
Live answering services are well suited to small businesses who don’t have the call volume or the resources to hire a dedicated receptionist. Telephone answering companies handle telephone reception for these businesses, greeting and forwarding incoming calls. Crucially, they do this for a fraction of what it would cost to hire a part-time or full-time employee for the same work.
Telephone answering services at Office Evolution of Greensboro are one of our most popular professional services. Our services are used by small businesses and busy professionals alike, giving our clients an easy way to streamline their workflow, improve their customer service, and make new space in their schedules for high-priority tasks.
Our clients aren’t the only ones who’ve noticed the value telephone answering services have to offer. Below are seven stats from recent studies and reports that demonstrate the value of live telephone reception for small businesses.
Telephone Answering Service By the Numbers
- 35% of American Phone Traffic. That’s the share of US phone calls made from spam numbers. That number comes from Consumer Reports, which arrived at that percentage solely by tracking robocalls. The number would be even bigger if spam calls made by real people were also included.
- $500 Million in Productivity. That’s the estimated yearly cost of spam phone calls on US small businesses. Business phone numbers don’t go on the Do Not Call registry, so without call screening services in place, spam calls are a hidden drain on small business productivity.
- 30 Times as Many People. That’s how many more people prefer live agents to virtual reception systems. In a detailed study by HuffPost, 90% of consumers had a clear preference for live answering. 3% said they preferred virtual receptionists, while 7% were undecided.
- 47% of Consumers. That’s the percentage of consumers who said that they considered it a negative experience when they did not speak with a real person after calling a business.
- $2,600 a Month. That’s the approximate difference between a full-time receptionist’s median monthly salary (approx. $2,800) and a high-end live answering plan (approx. $200).
- 62% of All Incoming Calls. That’s the percentage of calls to small businesses that don’t get picked up. Instead, 38% go to answering machines, while 25% end without an answer.
- 2+ Hours per Workweek. That’s the amount of time a typical client saves using telephone answering services from Office Evolution of Greensboro. Over a year, that translates to more than 100 hours of added productivity.
Telephone Reception Company in Greensboro, NC
Small businesses in Greensboro, NC, don’t need to look far for a telephone answering service suited to their needs. At Office Evolution of Greensboro, our live answering and remote receptionist plans are tailored to the needs of local businesses and professionals.
We proudly work with clients throughout the Greensboro area. Our telephone answering services are available to clients in communities and neighborhoods like Summerfield, Oak Ridge, Hamilton Lakes, Latham Park, Irving Park, Broadview, Lake Brandt, Starmount Forest, High Point, Jamestown, and Hilltop.
Call 336-660-6444 today for detailed information and pricing on our telephone answering services in Greensboro, NC.