About Our Location
Office Evolution Greensboro is conveniently located in the desirable Friendly Center area and offers private offices, meeting rooms, and shared workspace in flexible, cost-effective packages. Our virtual office solutions will enable you to attain peak performance and efficiency and will enable you to concentrate on what matters most: your bottom line.
We offer a professional, well established, collaborative environment that your competitors will envy and your clients will find extraordinary. Our welcoming reception area will make you feel right at home and you will experience a support system second to none! Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re an established corporation, we will help you achieve your goals and provide you with an environment to foster your success.
Ditch the coffee shops and restaurant meetings for a more polished vibe featuring privacy, safety, and secure internet. Your clients will be impressed with your choice to conduct your business in a professional setting, which will immediately improve your image and build credibility for your business. You’ve worked hard to start your business… let us help you build it!
Features of Private Workspaces We Offer
Month-to-Month Office Space Rental
Office Evolution private offices are available on a month-to-month basis or longer-term leases. Having a professional office without signing a multi-year lease is extremely helpful to growing businesses who are not sure of their needs five years — or even one year — out.
All-Inclusive Dedicated Workspaces
Going from working at home to having a private office space can be a stretch for young businesses. Some of our locations have dedicated workspace options that offer most of the benefits of private office space, but are available at a lower cost. Office Evolution members who have micro offices or dedicated desks also enjoy all of the benefits listed above.
Offices from Small to Extra Large
Micro offices are modern, hi-tech and compact offices. They are typically arranged in rows, within a larger workspace. Your space is secure, as each micro office has a door that locks. Each is furnished with a desk, executive chair, business phone and locking file drawer.
Unlike coworking spaces where you could sit somewhere different each day, dedicated desks guarantee your particular spot and include a locking cabinet for your belongings.
Private Office FAQ's
- Front Desk Reception to welcome your guests and clients and receive your packages
- A monthly allotment in Conference Rooms for your meetings, training & seminars, plus a 50% discount on additional time
- Free Parking & Bottomless Gourmet Coffee, Hot Tea, Cocoa & Filtered Water
- 24/7 access to the Business Center
- Access to our Shared Workspaces and Meeting Rooms at all of our Nationwide Locations
- Professional Business Address
- Phone and Digital Fax Numbers with Live Phone Answering through our US-Based Call Center
- Reliable, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Fully Furnished Offices, Plug-N-Play
- While you will enjoy a discount on longer terms, all of our plans can be month-to-month.
- Whether it’s a few hours in our Shared Workspace, a robust Virtual Office, or a full year in a Private Office, we are always here to help you and your business.
- Prices can vary based on length of stay and number of occupants.
- Private offices start at $760 per month
- Micro Offices start at $500 per month
- Dedicated Desks start at $350 per month
- When either you or your clients show up, you will be greeted with a warm, professional welcome.
- Your guests and clients will sign in using our electronic check-in system, which will notify you that they have arrived.
- Your Business Center Manager’s job is to focus on the office needs, so you can focus on your business’ needs.
- If you need any administrative work done, they are there to help. They will also handle your mail and packages, and perform other various tasks to help you.
It’s very simple! Call or email our Business Center Manager and get started with a tour of the Greensboro Business Center!
Reviews of Office Evolution Greensboro
May 07, 2022
Apr 17, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 122 reviews
Private Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Two Conference Rooms