About Our Location
At Office Evolution Greenwood Village (Denver Tech Center), we provide more than just a place to work. You will have access to a supportive environment, numerous networking opportunities and a variety of business services that will help boost your productivity. We have everything that you need to keep your business moving in the right direction.
At Office Evolution Greenwood Village (Denver Tech Center), we have 26 private office spaces, a coworking space that seats 10, three conference rooms (accommodating up to 10 people) and a day office. Our location close to the Denver Tech Center offers quick access to the growing number of technology companies with offices in the area.
Reviews of Office Evolution DTC Greenwood Village
Sep 20, 2021
Sep 16, 2021
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.8 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 56 reviews
Coworking Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Coworking FAQ's DTC Greenwood Village
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and do-ers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Check out our Search Locations page to find a location near you. Schedule a visit and see for yourself!
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $99*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)