Business Mailbox & Address, Answering Services, and More
About Our Location
Impressive Virtual Office Business Address
You don’t need a physical workspace, but your business would benefit from a professional business address where you can accept mail, show up on more web searches more, and meet clients? Then welcome to our virtual office solutions.
- Professional, impressive business address
- Mail and package reception
- Private mailbox available
- Mail forwarding available
- Meeting rooms or an office for rent by the hour in a high-end coworking space
How Can You Benefit from a Business Address Virtual Office?
An impressive virtual business address can benefit your business in many ways:
Professional Business Address
- Increase your web visibility in searches and maps with listings such as Google Business Profile and Apple Maps
- Gain credibility and impress your clients when your address is searched online
- Receive mail, with the option to pick it up or have it forwarded
Meeting Rooms and Office On-Demand
- Meet with clients at your virtual business address in a professional meeting space: office, conference room, or training room
- Wow clients with a staffed reception and unlimited beverages—including Starbucks coffee
- Rent conference rooms at deeply discounted rates
Choose one solution or bundle to save
Business Address in Northern New Jersey Hackensack
A PO Box is one way to hide the fact that you work from home, but honestly, it’s not a very good disguise. The Post Office or virtual mailbox company is obviously not where you do business. With a business address at Office Evolution, you can proudly share your location and know that it is helping to instill confidence in your business.
Live Phone Answering in Northern New Jersey Hackensack
Distractions are costly, and phone calls can be very disruptive to your work. But if you’re working hard to grow your business, you’re very likely to let calls from unknown numbers interrupt your day. What if you could have someone answer the phone for you and have a conversation exactly how you’d like it to be handled? That’s what our Professional Phone Answering service does. We follow the guidelines you’ve provided.
Virtual Office FAQ's
That’s a great question. A Virtual Office can mean different things to different people.
Investopedia defines the term as, “A virtual office gives businesses a physical address and office-related services without the overhead of a long lease and administrative staff. With a virtual office, employees can work from anywhere but still have things like a mailing address, phone answering services, meeting rooms, and videoconferencing.
What we see throughout our network of over 70 locations across the US is business people spending more time getting things done, less time commuting. Startup companies are gaining rapid credibility when they hold their meetings in professional business environments instead of in coffee shops.
For many people, the answer is yes.
Virtual office services from national providers like Office Evolution are becoming increasingly popular by allowing businesses to rent popular services like coworking spaces, conference room rentals, and phone answering, on-demand, the same way they buy most of their software.
The website How Stuff Works makes the case that Virtual Offices do work for businesses in these five scenarios:
- Are you starting your own business and need to save cash?
- Do you want to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business world first before you sign a lease for office space or get a mortgage for a building?
- Does your business lend itself well to operating in a virtual environment?
- Are your employees willing to work from their homes, cars, or other moving targets?
- Or, do you simply think the environmental benefits are reason enough to consider a virtual workspace?
American Express published an article titled, “The 7 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices”, which listed the key benefits of using a Virtual Office as:
- No commute time.
- Employees are easily more active.
- Flexibility means using fewer vacation days.
- Access to worldwide talent.
- Less overhead.
- Save money on technology.
- Productivity increases.
To read the entire article, visit American Express Small Business.
Reviews of Office Evolution Northern New Jersey Hackensack
Jun 27, 2022
Jun 25, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.9 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 191 reviews