Office Space for Rent in High Point
Spaces & Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Our modern facility is home to spacious private offices, flexible coworking space, and conference rooms that are equipped to allow you to host your next big client meeting!
About Our Location
Office Evolution High Point is supporting Dreamers, Risk-Takers, and Doers near The Palladium. Your premium private office and shared workspace experience will be enhanced by a great neighborhood with all the amenities you need to drive your business to the next level. Our virtual office solutions will enable you to attain peak performance and efficiency and will enable you to concentrate on what matters most: your bottom line.
We offer a professional, collaborative environment that your competitors will envy and your clients will find extraordinary. Our welcoming reception area will make you feel right at home and you will experience a support system second to none. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re an established corporation, we will help you achieve your goals and provide you with an environment to foster your success.
Ditch the coffee shops and restaurant meetings for a more polished vibe featuring privacy and fast, secure internet. Your clients will be impressed with your choice to conduct your business in a professional setting, which will immediately improve your image and build credibility for your business. You’ve worked hard to start your business let us help you build it.
Features of Private Workspaces We Offer
Month-to-Month Office Space Rental
Office Evolution private offices are available on a month-to-month basis or longer-term leases. Having a professional office without signing a multi-year lease is extremely helpful to growing businesses who are not sure of their needs five years — or even one year — out.
All-Inclusive Dedicated Workspaces
Going from working at home to having a private office space can be a stretch for young businesses. Some of our locations have dedicated workspace options that offer most of the benefits of private office space, but are available at a lower cost. Office Evolution members who have micro offices or dedicated desks also enjoy all of the benefits listed above.
Private Office FAQ's
Looking for a High Point Private Office? Office Evolution offers private offices, meeting rooms, coworking and shared workspaces, business addresses and phone answering in flexible, cost-effective packages. Our High Point location is designed for productivity, accessible 24/7/365, with high-speed Wifi.
- Front Desk Reception to welcome your guests and clients and receive your mail and packages
- A monthly allotment in Conference Rooms for your meetings, training & seminars, plus a 50% discount on additional time
- Ample Free Parking
- Free Bottomless Gourmet Coffee, Hot Tea, Cocoa & Filtered Water for you and your guests, plus an available marketplace of snacks and other beverages
- 24/7 access to the Business Center
- Access to our Shared Workspaces and Meeting Rooms at all of our Nationwide Locations
- Professional Business Address with Secure Locking Mailbox
- Local Phone and Digital Fax Numbers
- Reliable, high-speed Wi-Fi
- A generous monthly allotment of Copies and Prints
- Fully Furnished Offices, Plug-N-Play
- While you will enjoy a discount on longer terms, all of our plans can be month-to-month.
- Whether it’s a few hours in our Shared Workspace, a robust Virtual Office, or a full year in a Private Office, we are always here to help you and your business.
- Prices can vary based on length of stay and number of occupants.
- Private offices start at $700 per month
- Flex Offices start at $349 per month
- When either you or your clients show up, you will be greeted with a warm, professional welcome.
- Your guests and clients will sign in using our electronic check-in system, which will notify you that they have arrived.
- Your Business Center Manager’s job is to focus on the office needs, so you can focus on your business’ needs.
- If you need any administrative work done, they are there to help. They will also handle your mail and packages, and perform other various tasks to help you.