6 Reasons to Get a Virtual Receptionist in Littleton
While Office Evolution® Littleton CO is best known for our workspace memberships and rentals, we’re also known for the innovative resources, tools, and services we provide to local professionals. Our virtual receptionist plans are a great example. Priced affordably for freelancers, remote workers, and small business owners, our virtual answering service is an ideal solution for professionals on small budgets.
Wondering if a virtual receptionist plan is a smart fit for your needs? Here’s a closer look at six reasons why professionals in Littleton choose our phone answering services…
Key Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist For Your Office in Littleton
- Increased Availability. Leads, clients, and colleagues have a habit of calling when you’re busy or otherwise unavailable. That’s a problem, as most people will hang up the phone if they don’t hear from a real person. By hiring a virtual answering service, incoming calls to your business will receive an answer from a live agent, no matter when the call comes in.
- Receptionist Savings. The median salary of a full-time receptionist is more than $27,000. That number is even higher in metro Denver, and it doesn’t include HR costs. A basic virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution Littleton costs almost 95% less, while offering many of the same benefits.
- Reduced Distractions. When you’re in the middle of important work, the last thing you want is a call from a telemarketer or a wrong number. With a virtual answering service, you can minimize these distractions. A basic call answering service will weed out wrong numbers, while a call screening service can eliminate spam calls.
- Professional Image. Having your phones answered by a professional call answering service will give your business a stronger and more polished image. Live answering services are staffed by friendly agents with extensive customer service skills, ensuring a better over-the-phone experience for callers to your business.
- Virtual Office Capabilities. A virtual receptionist plan from Office Evolution Littleton makes it easy to operate a virtual office, a cost-effective alternative to a traditional small office rental. If you upgrade to our Professional Plan Plus, you’ll enjoy our live answering service, a business address plan, discounts on meeting room rentals, and 24/7 nationwide access to Office Evolution coworking locations (including more than 10 locations in metro Denver).
- 100+ Hours of Added Productivity. Our basic virtual answering services are proven to save 2+ hours each week for typical clients in the Littleton area. Over the course of a year, that means 100+ hours of additional time for your most important priorities.
Office Evolution Littleton is a proud provider of virtual receptionist plans in Littleton CO, serving professionals in Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Englewood, and Roxborough. Call us today at (303) 734-7104 for additional information on features and pricing.