GET 1 MONTH FREE* On Any Virtual Plan
Workspace built to enhance your performance.
Use our WiFi, engage with our community, get in inspired.
**Limited time offer
Working in a flexible office space in Littleton, Co just got a whole lot easier.
Office Evolution members gain access to the only national network of workspaces close to home that are affordable, safe and inspired.
- Covid safety protocols
- Our private office option comes fully furnished and includes the following amenities:
- Private internet connection, both Ethernet & WiFi
- 24/7 Secured Access
- Complimentary hot coffee and tea
- Business Address/mailbox
- Staffed reception (business hours)
- Access to a business-class printer
- Live personalized phone answering
- Access to coworking lounge and community kitchen (Local/Nationwide)
- 50% discount on Conference/Meeting Room rentals (Local/Nationwide)
Virtual Package Options:
We provide a variety of virtual business solutions which include:
- Professional Business Address: When your business needs a secure mailbox and a professional address.
- Flexible Coworking: Drop in for a few minutes or a few hours. The choice is yours and so is the flexibility.
- Telephone Answering Services: Establishing a professional solution for your business has never been easier. We have several different telephone answering options which may be customized to fit your business.
*Offer valid for new members only and may not be combined with other offers. One offer per person. Brokers and members represented by brokers are excluded from the offer. Office Space Offer valid for 6+ months office space members, based on availability. Valid only at Office Evolution in Littleton, CO.
About Office Evolution Littleton, CO
Our Dedicated Office plans can include:
- Covid safety protocols
- 24/7/365 Access to the office space
- Access to Office Evolution Business Centers across the US (for no additional fee)
- Free Internet Access (Ethernet or WI-FI)
- Professional business mailing address
- On-site conference rooms
- Ample Free Parking for you and your Guests
- Gourmet Freshly Brewed Coffee, Tea Selection and Filtered Water
- and a bunch more!
See what our customers are saying about us…
Customer Review – Mimi who runs this workspace is awesome. I stopped by to get a break from working from home, and I’m excited to have found office evolution. It’s clean, quiet, professional and there are plenty of places to settle in and get work done away from the distractions of home. – Nicholas Wolf
Coffee and Tea
Three Conference Rooms
Reviews of Office Evolution Littleton
Jun 25, 2022
Jun 08, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 4.9 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 120 reviews
Kelsey Boltz, Business Center Manager
Kelsey is a military veteran and a third-year student at UCCS, majoring in human resources. In addition, she has six years of experience in customer service and administrative work. Kelsey is originally from LA and moved to Colorado in 2009. She is an avid reader in her free time, plays video games, and enjoys watching films with her dog, Max. When Kelsey is not working the front desk, you can find her enjoying Colorado with her boyfriend. Kelsey’s unique combination of military and customer service experience has served her well throughout her career, and she’s excited to bring this same skillset to Office Evolution.