Office Evolution | May 24th, 2018
If you’re like most professionals, you’ve dreamed about how much easier work would be with a personal receptionist. While that might be outside your budget, a virtual receptionist plan from Office Evolution® Lone Tree is the next best thing — at a fraction of the cost.
While we’re known primarily as Lone Tree’s premier co-working space, Office Evolution Lone Tree also provides a range of tools, resources, and services for local professionals and entrepreneurs. Our virtual answering service plans are one of our most popular services, providing live answering and call forwarding services, plus a range of additional benefits.
Unsure if a virtual answering service is the right fit for your needs? Below are several benefits these services have to offer.
Why Get a Virtual Receptionist?
- Affordable call answering. Hiring a dedicated receptionist is an expensive proposition, one that’s beyond the budget of most small business owners and professionals. Virtual answering services, on the other hand, are a great fit for smaller budgets, costing between 10%-20% what you’d spend on a full-time receptionist.
- Fewer missed connections. Experts say that the phone is a more effective channel than email for making sales and providing customer service. Yet many professionals are so busy with other tasks that they can’t find the time to pick up the phone for leads or clients. With a virtual answering service, you’ll miss fewer of these calls, keeping your bottom line healthy and clients happy.
- Reduced distractions. A disrupted worker is an unproductive worker. Studies have found that it takes more than twenty minutes to return to a task after an interruption. That’s a big issue for professionals who find themselves bombarded by phone calls throughout the workday. A virtual receptionist with call screening services can be a lifesaver in this situation.
- Customer service excellence. One of the biggest benefits of a live answering service is the boost it gives to your professional image. Live answering services are staffed by skilled professionals who specialize in over-the-phone customer service. This way, every caller to your business will speak with a real person, receiving a friendly greeting and helpful assistance
- Increased productivity. A phone answering service might sound like a nice idea, but you might be skeptical about whether the return justifies the investment. Good news: we’ve got the numbers to put your worries to rest. Basic call answering services from Office Evolution are proven to save the typical client more than 2 hours a week. That’s more than 100 hours over the course of a year!
Office Evolution Lone Tree provides live phone answering services to professionals in Lone Tree, CO and the surrounding communities. Call us today at (303) 734-7140 to learn more about our virtual receptionist plans and other professional services.