About Our Location
Get The Community You Desire in the Professional Space You Deserve
Office Evolution is not just a coworking space provider, we are a community driven support team that connects you with other professionals in your area. Our members experience tailored services, a unique working atmosphere and inclusion within the community while getting the support they need to maximize their business’ potential. Contact your local Office Evolution to set up a tour today!
Our business solutions include:
- Private furnished offices
- Meeting rooms
- Day office
- Business Address
- Coworking space
- Remote reception plans
- Phone answering plans
- Zirtual Virtual Assistant
- Onsite Busines Center Manager
Office Evolution locations are locally owned and operated, and our members have 24/7 access to OE Longmont and our network of locations nationwide. We invite you to stop by for a personal tour and experience the culture and all the amenities that OE Longmont has to offer.
Reviews of Office Evolution South Hover Longmont
Mar 18, 2022
Mar 04, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 43 reviews
Coworking Office Amenities
Coffee and Tea
Two Conference Rooms
Coworking FAQ's South Hover Longmont
Yes! We have thousands of happy members who rely on us to enable them to be more productive, to serve them with reliable spaces to be productive.
According to a Harvard Business Review article titled, “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
We empower dreamers, risk-takers, and do-ers all across the country, on all budget sizes and office space needs.
Check out our Search Locations page to find a location near you. Schedule a visit and see for yourself!
Coworking is the idea that combines the independence of working on your own with the professional setting of a traditional office environment.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) defines coworking as “membership-based workspaces where diverse groups of freelancers, remote workers, and other independent professionals work together in a shared, communal setting.”
We believe that coworking empowers Dreamers, Do-ers, and Risk-Takers to grow from where they are today to where they want to be.
According to an HBR article titled “Why People Thrive in Coworking Spaces”, a majority of coworkers surveyed say coworking helps increase motivation and productivity, as well as elevate the benefits of their social networking.
For as little as $149*/mo, Office Evolution can sign you up as a member of a working community that provides you with:
- Professional workspace: Use a professional, comfortable workspace that is available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- High-speed WIFI and ethernet access
- Conference & Meeting Rooms: You’ll benefit from discounted rates on the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- A community of professionals: Enjoy collaborating with other dreamers, doers, and entrepreneurs.
- Business Center Manager: Our on-site Business Center Manager will greet and impresses your clients
- Complimentary beverages: Bottomless tea and coffee are on the house.
Another motivation for working out of your house is the cost. But even compared to $0/mo to stay home, coworking space at Office Evolution still wins. You can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complementary beverages, including tea and coffee
Help your business climb to the next level. A business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your clients that your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)