5 Reasons Nashville Professionals Thrive in Coworking Spaces
Right now, Nashville is one of the best cities in America for independent professionals. Our city boasts one of the nation’s fastest growing and most dynamic economies, offering endless opportunities for freelancers, independent contractors, and small business owners. Nashville also offers dynamic work environments — environments where professionals thrive like never before. Environments like the coworking space at Office Evolution® Nashville.
Why are Music City professionals flocking to shared office space? It’s not just for the convenience and the atmosphere. The biggest reason to sign up with a local coworking space in Nashville, TN, is simple: careers thrive in shared work environments.
Studies have shown that coworking environments like Office Evolution Nashville make professionals more productive and more satisfied with their work. Most famously, a report by the Harvard Business Review in 2015 found that workers in shared work environments reported thriving at unprecedented levels. The results were “so unheard of” that researchers had to double-check their own data.
Benefits to Coworking in Nashville
At Office Evolution Nashville, we see the benefits of coworking in action every day in our shared workspace. Thinking about finding coworking space for rent in Nashville? Here are five of the biggest advantages a shared workplace can bring to your work-life.
- Productivity. One of the chief advantages to a shared workspace membership is that it gives you a distraction-free space that’s designed for optimal productivity. Spaces like Office Evolution Nashville leverage workspace design principles that are proven to increase worker comfort, performance, and focus.
- Community. Researchers have found that shared work environments create stronger communities than traditional workspaces. Workers don’t need to worry about office politics, corporate culture pressures, or forced interactions. Social and professional relationships flourish, and people feel part of a cohesive community.
- Opportunity. When you work in a shared work environment, networking opportunities are everywhere. While typical workspaces limit your professional circle, a shared workplace expands its boundaries. On any given day, the person sitting next to you could be your next client, coworker, contractor, or professional partner.
- Teamwork. Coworking spaces like Office Evolution Nashville encourage teamwork and innovation. Community members bring a diverse range of skills to the table, creating the ideal collaborative workspace. Professionals are eager to trade ideas, support one another, and offer fresh perspectives.
- Autonomy. Joining a shared workplace gives you a level of freedom and flexibility that many professionals crave. 24/7 workspace access means you work when you want, on whatever schedule works best for you. At the same time, a space away from your home office offers a place to get away from distractions and maintain your work-life/home-life balance.
Ready to experience the benefits of coworking in Nashville for yourself? At Office Evolution Nashville, you’ll find a range of shared workspace membership options. We also offer dedicated desks and micro office work space for rent. Located in The Nations’ historic Stocking 51 building, we’re minutes away from West Nashville, Bellevue, Midtown, Metro Center Nashville, Sylvan Park, Hillwood, and Belle Meade.
Call 629-255-4444 today to learn more about coworking at Office Evolution Nashville and find out how you can get one free hour of shared workspace access.