Boardroom Rental in Nashville: 5 Important Factors
When you don’t have a dedicated boardroom for meetings, renting one is the next best thing. In many cases, it’s the smarter and savvier option. After all, a dedicated meeting room takes up expensive square footage — space that goes unused for much of the workweek. Here in Nashville TN, boardroom rentals have proven a popular, cost-conscious option with small businesses, freelancers, and work-from-home professionals.
If you’ve never rented conferencing space in Nashville before, you might be unsure about what to look for in the ideal meeting space. But once you know what to expect from a high-quality boardroom rental, it’s usually easy to find one that meets your needs and your budget.
Here are five key qualities that we recommend you pay attention to when comparing conference rooms for rent in the Nashville area.
Important Factors When Renting a Boardroom
- Location, Location, Location. A great meeting space can become a major headache if it’s inconveniently located. Many businesses and professionals choose meeting space close to downtown Nashville, which puts them close to their clients in the city, and which makes them easily accessible to their clients in Nashville’s suburbs and surrounding communities.
- Soundproofing and Sightlines. Sensitive information and private data are frequent topics during meetings, so it’s important that meeting rooms are private and secure. In particular, you’ll want to pay attention to soundproofing issues and wide-open sightlines that could trigger privacy concerns.
- Onsite Equipment and Support. If you’re renting a conferencing space, there’s a good chance that you’ll need access to meeting equipment, like computer projection equipment, or a whiteboard for brainstorming ideas. Check to make sure any tools you need are available, that they function as you need them to, and that onsite support is in place for troubleshooting.
- Size, Layout, and Design. Businesses hire professional designers to optimize the workability of their meeting spaces. So look for features of good conference room design in any space you’re thinking of renting. Check if the room is well-lit, if furniture is comfortable, if the layout encourages conversation, and whether it’s the right size for your needs.
- Professional Image. Any space where you’re meeting clients or other VIPs for your business has the potential to boost or damage your reputation and image. So make sure that you’re meeting clients in a clean and attractive space that’s reflective of the image you’re trying to project.
Boardroom Rentals at Office Evolution Nashville
Now that you know what to look for in a conference room rental, your next question will be where to start your search. We suggest starting with Office Evolution® Nashville. Our boardroom rentals give local businesses and professionals the ideal place to conduct their meetings, earning high marks in all of the areas listed above.
Located in the historic Stocking 51 building in the Nations neighborhood, Office Evolution Nashville is easily accessed from West Nashville, Midtown, Bellevue, Sylvan Park, Metro Center Nashville, Belle Meade, and Hillwood. We offer by-the-hour rentals of bright, modern, professionally designed meeting space, seating up to 10 people in our largest room.