Office Evolution | May 29th, 2018
At Office Evolution® Ogden UT, we’re best known for our workspace solutions, like coworking memberships and shared office rentals. But professionals in Ogden, Roy, and Clearfield know that we’re more than just a great place to work. We also offer a range of innovative resources and services for local professionals. These include one of our most popular offerings: virtual receptionist plans.
It’s easy to understand the popularity of these plans. Virtual answering services have a measurable impact on productivity and worker performance. An analysis of Office Evolution phone answering plans found that the typical client saves 2+ hours a week on a basic plan. That’s 100+ hours over the course of a year.
Time savings are just one of the many advantages offered by a live answering service. Below, we take a look at five additional reasons to sign up for a virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution Ogden.
Advantages of a Virtual Receptionist in Ogden
- Generate More Leads, Make More Sales. Experts agree that your phone is one of your most powerful tools for generating leads and making sales. But if nobody’s there to pick up, more than half of all incoming phone-based leads will hang up without leaving a message. A live answering service ensures someone is there to answer the phones 24/7, helping you avoid these lost leads.
- Polish Your Client-Facing Image. Phone communications play a critical role in customer service for any business, no matter the size. A call answering service can help you improve your performance in this area. With a virtual receptionist from Office Evolution Ogden, every caller to your business will receive a personalized greeting and speak with a trained customer service professional, giving your business a more polished, client-focused image.
- Budget-Friendly Phone Management. The median salary for a receptionist currently stands at roughly $28,000. Accounting for HR expenses, that puts the cost of a full-time receptionist at around $35,000. Even on a full-service plan, a virtual receptionist service in Ogden will cost less than a tenth of that amount.
- Eliminate Unwanted Phone Calls. Studies have shown that mid-task interruptions are a massive drain on productivity. It’s one thing when these interruptions are important. It’s another when they’re unwanted, like a call from a telemarketer or a wrong number. A live answering service that includes call screening is the perfect solution to this problem, eliminating distractions from unwanted callers.
- Virtual Office Functionality. Thanks to cloud computing and mobile technologies, many professionals are rejecting traditional workspace solutions in favor of virtual office operations. A virtual receptionist makes running a virtual office much easier, but your best option might be a Professional Plan Plus at Office Evolution Ogden. This plan will give you a live answering service, a business address plan, discounts on meeting room rentals, and 24/7 access to our coworking space.
Learn more about virtual receptionist services at Office Evolution Ogden UT by calling us today at (801) 783-2888!