Virtual Office Ontario
Business Mailbox & Address, Answering Services, and More
Spaces & Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Our modern facility is home to spacious private offices, flexible coworking space, and conference rooms that are equipped to allow you to host your next big client meeting!
About Our Location
A virtual office in Ontario, California brings the benefits of having a fully functional office for you and your business, at an affordable price. The workspace rentals at Office Evolution Ontario are located just east of downtown Los Angeles and are home to Ontario International Airport.
Our virtual office solutions provide you with a real address as you scale your business. A cost-saving alternative to a full-time office while providing the flexibility to work remotely and giving you the ability to access a meeting room or office space as needed.
Office Evolution Ontario offers local businesses the opportunity to improve their productivity and efficiency in a professional office environment. Some of the advantages of working in one of our workspaces include:
- Business mailing services
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Discounted rates on meeting spaces
- Comfortable ergonomic furnishings
- Surrounding community of growing businesses
Office Evolution Ontario has been partnering with a variety of business professionals for over four years now. Some of the companies who call our office space home include; Blush Lips, Farmers Insurance, Rubech IT, and Zados Professional Services.
Take A Virtual Tour of our Office Evolution Business Center
Choose one solution or bundle to save
Business Address Ontario
A PO Box is one way to hide the fact that you work from home, but honestly, it’s not a very good disguise. The Post Office or the virtual mailbox company is obviously not where you do business. With a business address at Office Evolution, you can proudly share your location and know that it is helping to instill confidence in your business.
Virtual Office FAQ's
Get virtual office solutions in Ontario, CA with Office Evolution. Business address, mail service, live phone answering, and more!
That’s a great question. A Virtual Office can mean different things to different people.
Investopedia defines the term as, “A virtual office gives businesses a physical address and office-related services without the overhead of a long lease and administrative staff. With a virtual office, employees can work from anywhere but still have things like a mailing address, phone services, meeting rooms, and videoconferencing.
What we see throughout our network of over 70 locations across the US is business people spending more time getting things done, less time commuting. Startup companies are gaining rapid credibility when they hold their meetings in professional business environments instead of in coffee shops.
For many people, the answer is yes.
Virtual office services from national providers like Office Evolution are becoming increasingly popular by allowing businesses to rent popular services like coworking spaces, conference room rentals, and phone services, on-demand, the same way they buy most of their software.
The website How Stuff Works makes the case that Virtual Offices do work for businesses in these five scenarios:
- Are you starting your own business and need to save cash?
- Do you want to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business world first before you sign a lease for office space or get a mortgage for a building?
- Does your business lend itself well to operating in a virtual environment?
- Are your employees willing to work from their homes, cars, or other moving targets?
- Or, do you simply think the environmental benefits are reason enough to consider a virtual workspace?
If you’d like to learn more, please visit our Search Locations page to choose an office near you. Then get in touch and schedule for a tour, meet the team, or ask about pricing.
For as little as $109*/mo, you can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complimentary beverages, including tea and coffee
If it helps you and your business climb to the next level, $89* is a very smart and doable expense. Our Professional Plan, starting at $199*/mo, gives you everything listed above plus our business mailing address plan, so instead of your business address being in a residential neighborhood and exposing more about your personal life than you should, your business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)
American Express published an article titled, “The 7 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices”, which listed the key benefits of using a Virtual Office as:
- No commute time.
- Employees are easily more active.
- Flexibility means using fewer vacation days.
- Access to worldwide talent.
- Less overhead.
- Save money on technology.
- Productivity increases.
To read the entire article, visit American Express Small Business.