Office Space for Rent in Overland Park
Spaces & Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
Our modern facility is home to spacious private offices, flexible coworking space, and conference rooms that are equipped to allow you to host your next big client meeting!
About Our Location
Flex space, plug-n-play workspaces – private offices, hot desks, and dedicated desks; conference rooms and offices by the hour and professional business address for rent.
- Staffed reception and unlimited Roasterie coffee. Memberships month-to-month.
- Private offices
- Meeting rooms for rent as needed
- Coworking shared workspaces and hot desks
- Professional business address and phone answering
Our coworking space in Overland Park in the heart of Johnson County is conveniently located between both I-435 and 69 Highway. Start working immediately in our flex space without the headaches and costs of setting up and maintaining an office.
Features of Private Workspaces We Offer
Month-to-Month Office Space Rental
Office Evolution private offices are available on a month-to-month basis or longer-term leases. Having a professional office without signing a multi-year lease is extremely helpful to growing businesses who are not sure of their needs five years — or even one year — out.
All-Inclusive Dedicated Workspaces
Going from working at home to having a private office space can be a stretch for young businesses. Some of our locations have dedicated workspace options that offer most of the benefits of private office space, but are available at a lower cost. Office Evolution members who have micro offices or dedicated desks also enjoy all of the benefits listed above.
Unlike coworking spaces where you could sit somewhere different each day, dedicated desks guarantee your particular spot and include a locking cabinet for your belongings. Choose your location to see pricing and check availability.
Private Office FAQ's
Rent offices in Overland Park, KS with Office Evolution. Get all-inclusive workspaces and private office space with amenities.
Office Evolution offers individual and team offices to support the needs of all types of businesses and professionals. Our office space solutions are ideal for solopreneurs, solo-practitioners, professionals, small businesses, remote corporate workers, home-based businesses, and anyone who needs a professional environment for work and to meet with clients. Our members represent a wide variety of industries, including business owners, corporate employees, therapist, attorneys, accountants and CPAs, insurance brokers, real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, and many more.
- Front Desk reception to check in your guest
- Conference rooms for your various size meetings
- Ample Free parking & Gourmet coffee (the Roasterie)
- Membership agreements and no long-term contracts or leases
- 24/7 access to the Business Center
- Nationwide access to our shared spaces and conference room
- Professional Business Address & locked Mailbox
- Free Business-speed private internet connection, both Ethernet & WiFi
- Fully furnished offices
- Local, On-site Management
- Private offices start at $550 (for 24/7 access—we also have plans for 2 and 3 days/week)
- Includes $60 of meeting room time per month
- 50% Discounts on conference rooms and day offices nationwide
- 24/7 access to shared workspaces nationwide
- Business Address
- Live Answering with a local number
- High Speed Wi-Fi
Our private offices range in size from 58 square feet to 230 square feet and include office furniture, phone service, business mail service, 24/7 access, access to even larger conference rooms, full-time reception for your guests, networked printing, community kitchen, free hot beverages and more.
- When either you or your clients show up, we will have our business center manager warmly welcome and sign them in on our contactless confidential system.
- Your business center manager is who runs the whole business center. Their job is to focus on the office needs so you can focus on your business’ needs.
- If you need any administrative work done, they are there to help as well and process mail handling and other various tasks to help you.