Business Mailbox & Address, Answering Services, and More
About Our Location
Welcome to Office Evolution Pearl River! We offer flexible and affordable business packages to support your professional goals just 20 miles north of Midtown Manhattan.
At OE Pearl River you’ll find:
- 57 fully-furnished Private Offices (in a variety of sizes to accommodate your business and budget) and two fully-furnished Team Offices.
- All move-in ready; just bring your computer and start working!
- Three fully-equipped Conference/Meeting Rooms
- Two private Day Offices available by the hour, day or week.
- Fast business grade fiber internet via WiFi and Ethernet connections.
- Full-time Business Center Manager to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Complimentary hot Starbucks bean-to-cup coffee & assorted teas.
Start working immediately without the headaches and costs of setting up and maintaining an office.
Our office space rentals are located in Blue Hill Plaza, Rockland County’s first commercial skyscraper, a uniquely artistic and modern building. Blue Hill Plaza offers its own post office and bus stop, as well as ample parking available right outside the building. Our goal is to accommodate the needs of all of our members at Office Evolution Pearl River.
Choose one solution or bundle to save
Business Address in Pearl River
A PO Box is one way to hide the fact that you work from home, but honestly, it’s not a very good disguise. The Post Office or virtual mailbox company is obviously not where you do business. With a business address at Office Evolution, you can proudly share your location and know that it is helping to instill confidence in your business.
Live Phone Answering in Pearl River
Distractions are costly, and phone calls can be very disruptive to your work. But if you’re working hard to grow your business, you’re very likely to let calls from unknown numbers interrupt your day. What if you could have someone answer the phone for you and have a conversation exactly how you’d like it to be handled? That’s what our Professional Phone Answering service does. We follow the guidelines you’ve provided.
Virtual Office FAQ's
That’s a great question. A Virtual Office can mean different things to different people.
Investopedia defines the term as, “A virtual office gives businesses a physical address and office-related services without the overhead of a long lease and administrative staff. With a virtual office, employees can work from anywhere but still have things like a mailing address, phone answering services, meeting rooms, and videoconferencing.
What we see throughout our network of over 70 locations across the US is business people spending more time getting things done, less time commuting. Startup companies are gaining rapid credibility when they hold their meetings in professional business environments instead of in coffee shops.
For many people, the answer is yes.
Virtual office services from national providers like Office Evolution are becoming increasingly popular by allowing businesses to rent popular services like coworking spaces, conference room rentals, and phone answering, on-demand, the same way they buy most of their software.
The website How Stuff Works makes the case that Virtual Offices do work for businesses in these five scenarios:
- Are you starting your own business and need to save cash?
- Do you want to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business world first before you sign a lease for office space or get a mortgage for a building?
- Does your business lend itself well to operating in a virtual environment?
- Are your employees willing to work from their homes, cars, or other moving targets?
- Or, do you simply think the environmental benefits are reason enough to consider a virtual workspace?
For as little as $99*/mo, you can become a member of a working community that provides you with:
- a professional, comfortable work space that’s available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- wifi and ethernet access
- the use of conference rooms and meeting spaces
- a community of professionals who are either in your shoes or who have been
- a cheery receptionist who greets and impresses your clients
- complimentary beverages, including tea and coffee
If it helps you and your business climb to the next level, $99* is a very smart and doable expense. Our Professional Plan, starting at $179*/mo, gives you everything listed above plus our business mailing address plan, so instead of your business address being in a residential neighborhood and exposing more about your personal life than you should, your business address at Office Evolution provides credibility and shows your business is conducted in a professional place. (*Prices vary by location and are subject to availability)
American Express published an article titled, “The 7 Key Benefits of Virtual Offices”, which listed the key benefits of using a Virtual Office as:
- No commute time.
- Employees are easily more active.
- Flexibility means using fewer vacation days.
- Access to worldwide talent.
- Less overhead.
- Save money on technology.
- Productivity increases.
To read the entire article, visit American Express Small Business.
Reviews of Office Evolution Pearl River
May 23, 2022
May 06, 2022
The average rating for Office Evolution 5 stars on a 5.0 scale, with a total of 115 reviews