6 Benefits of a Virtual Receptionist in Phoenix
One of the most popular features available at Office Evolution Phoenix AZ is our virtual receptionist service. This service gives local professionals and small business owners the benefits of a personal receptionist, but at a substantially more budget-friendly price point.
Virtual answering plans at Office Evolution Phoenix are available in a number of ways. You can enjoy our virtual answering service as an inclusive feature with a small office rental, as part of an upgraded coworking membership, or on a standalone plan.
Whichever option you choose, our virtual answering servicewill deliver a wealth of benefits. Below, we take a look at six key reasons why our virtual receptionist plans are becoming so popular in the Phoenix area.
Reasons to Get a Virtual Receptionist in Phoenix
- Affordable Call Management. At median salary, a full-time receptionist will cost your business nearly $28,000 a year, plus HR expenses. Compare this to the cost of a virtual answering plan at Office Evolution Phoenix, which costs a fraction of this figure.
- Streamlined Admin Duties. Many professionals underestimate how inefficient it is to act as their own receptionist. Even a basic call answering service can save you more than two hours a week, while an upgraded plan can generate major time savings.
- Control Access and Availability. By minimizing distractions, you can maximize productivity. To do this, you’ll need a virtual receptionist that provides call screening for your office in Phoenix. You’ll put an immediate stop to calls from telemarketers, and you’ll have more control over your availability.
- Improved Customer Service. At our live answering service, agents are recruited for their customer service skillsets, ensuring a more positive phone experience for your clients. It also ensures a more professional, polished image for your business.
- Local Phone Number. If you’re a freelancer or a solopreneur, it’s important that you have separate numbers for your personal phone and your work phone. A virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution Phoenix will come with a dedicated local number, so you can set up a new number for your business.
- Added Professional Resources. If you operate a virtual office, a Professional Plan Plus at Office Evolution Phoenix could be the idea solution for your needs. This plan incudes our live answering service, a business address plan, and 24/7 access to our shared workspace, along with a host of additional tools and resources.
Get detailed information on virtual receptionist plans and pricing by calling Office Evolution Phoenix AZ at 480-436-8144 today.