Dehydrated, Masticated and Dedicated
I ate some dehydrated fruit the other day. Interestingly enough, a word that means “ate” also rhymes with dehydrated: masticated. So, I masticated dehydrated fruit. While sitting at my Dedicated Desk. At my Dedicated Desk, I masticated dehydrated food. If only I could find a word that meant “food” that also rhymed . . .
Where was I?
Oh yeah, I was at my Dedicated Desk. What is a Dedicated Desk? Well, I am glad you asked.
What is a Dedicated Desk?
A dedicated desk is a workspace that is reserved for one individual’s use only. There are several advantages to having a dedicated desk:
- Consistency: With a Dedicated Desk, you have a consistent workspace that is always set up the way you like it. This can help you stay organized and productive since you don’t have to spend time setting up your workspace each day.
- Privacy: A dedicated desk provides you with a private workspace (sometimes several Dedicated Desks in a single room or office, sometimes they are out in the open but still reserved) where you can focus without distractions. This can be especially important for tasks that require concentration or when you need to take confidential phone calls.
- Personalization: Since you have a Dedicated Desk, you can personalize it to your liking. You can add decorations, photos, or other items that make you feel more comfortable and at home in your workspace.
- Storage: A Dedicated Desk typically comes with some storage options such as drawers or a filing cabinet. This can help you keep your workspace organized and make it easier to find what you need when you need it. In our office, the desks come with a locking file cabinet so we can lock away our valuables until we are there again.
- Community: Although a Dedicated Desk is a personal workspace, it is often located in a shared workspace or coworking environment. This allows you to connect with other professionals and potentially collaborate on projects or get to know others in your industry.
- Cost-Savings: Unlike fully private offices, a Dedicated Desk can be considerably less expensive yet still offer many of the same amenities, benefits and comforts of a fully private office.
Overall, a Dedicated Desk can provide you with a consistent, private, and personalized workspace that can help you stay organized, productive, and focused.
At Office Evolution Phoenix, we provide virtual office, coworking, and flex office private office solutions at our shared office center. We offer meeting rooms, private offices, hot desking in a shared workspace coworking lounge, a shared reception, a business address, and virtual receptionist services. We have many options and price points, and all terms are flexible. Plus, you become part of a community of like-minded professionals.
Whether you live in Phoenix, Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Guadalupe, Mesa, Laveen, Maricopa or Casa Grande or other communities nearby in Maricopa County, OR you just arrived at Sky Harbor Airport and need a place to meet or work, choosing Office Evolution Phoenix will help you be more professional, productive, and profitable.