Strangers at the Door
What Address Should I Use?
Something that new (and some not-so-new) business owners and entrepreneurs struggle with is what address to use when they create their company, LLC or corporate structure, register that company with the Secretary of State or other state agencies and licensing agencies and get business stationery and cards.
For many reasons, business owners may not want their customers and potential customers showing up at their residence unannounced if that is the publicly available address that have used for any of those filings. But never fear, there is an easy alternative – the Business Address.
Advantages of Having a Business Address
- Professional image: A business address gives your company a more professional image, especially if you are operating out of your home or a small, non-commercial space. It conveys a sense of legitimacy and trustworthiness to your customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Credibility: A business address helps to establish credibility and trust with clients and partners. It shows that you are a serious business owner who is committed to providing quality products or services.
- Mail handling: With a business address, you can have a dedicated mailbox where all your business mail is delivered. This can help to keep your personal and business mail separate, and ensure that important documents and correspondence are not missed.
- Privacy: Having a business address can help protect your privacy, especially if you are running a home-based business. You can avoid giving out your personal address to clients and customers, which can reduce the risk of unwanted visitors or harassment.
- Local presence: If you have a business address in a specific location, it can help you establish a local presence and make it easier to attract customers and partners in that area.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Having a physical address can help with search engine optimization (SEO) by making it easier for potential customers to find you online. It can also help to improve your ranking in local search results.
- Legal compliance: Depending on your business structure, you may be required to have a business address in order to comply with certain legal requirements, such as registering your business with the government or obtaining necessary licenses and permits.
Overall, having a business address can provide many benefits to small business owners, including increased professionalism, credibility, privacy, and local presence, as well as helping to comply with legal requirements and improve SEO. Plus, you keep the strangers away from your door!
At Office Evolution Phoenix, we provide virtual office, coworking, and flex office private office solutions at our shared office center. We offer meeting rooms, private offices, hot desking in a shared workspace coworking lounge, a shared reception, a business address, and virtual receptionist services. We have many options and price points, and all terms are flexible. Plus, you become part of a community of like-minded professionals.
Whether you live in Phoenix, Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, Guadalupe, Mesa, Laveen, Maricopa or Casa Grande or other communities nearby in Maricopa County, OR you just arrived at Sky Harbor Airport and need a place to meet or work, choosing Office Evolution Phoenix will help you be more professional, productive, and profitable.