Wed 9/2 at 12pm: 7 Steps to Your Best Year Ever
Join Ed Dolan on Wednesday, September 2 at 12pm for a discussion on “7 Steps to Your Best Year Ever.” This session is for small business owners that want to take their business to the next level.
Learn about the following during the session:
– Why a plan is important but useless
– What to reject
– What to do
– Where to focus
– How to change
The session will take place at Office Evolution Somerville at 50 Division St., Suite 501, Somerville, NJ 08876.
Pizza will be served and there is no cost for this event. The event coincides with Office Evolution Somerville’s one year anniversary Open House event which will allowing free use of the business lounge, conference rooms and available officesfrom 9 to 5 (Wed, 9/2).
About Ed Dolan
Ed Dolan is a veteran consultant, coach, mentor and executive with a long track record of steering businesses to success. After many years as a successful CEO and business leader, Ed refocused his efforts in 2001 to work one-on-one with entrepreneurs and business owners helping them to achieve profitable business growth and personal enrichment. His advice, training, guidance and leadership have enabled thousands of business owners to successfully grow their businesses.
In addition to his work with clients, Ed’s current involvements include being:
- A founder of the Organization for Entrepreneurial Development, a nonprofit corporation dedicated to “unleashing the entrepreneurial spirit”
- Author of the “Meet Murray” series of business books available on Amazon
- A Fellow and Board member of the Institute for Independent Business in London
- A Board member at ACM Records, an independent record label and music producer
- A Board member at ProFinishes Plus, a major distributor of auto products
- A Board member and Treasurer at the Somerset County Business Partnership, where he also facilitates the CEO Roundtable
- A frequent counselor and seminar presenter for the Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Along with his family, he enjoys the Jersey shore, deep sea fishing most of the year and skiing in the winter – rum and cigars aren’t too bad either.