5 Reasons to Get a Virtual Receptionist in Somerville
If phone calls take up a significant chunk of your workday, a personal receptionist might sound like a dream come true. That is, until you consider the cost of hiring one. While a personal receptionist might be outside your price range, Office Evolution® Somerville NJ has the perfect budget-friendly alternative: a virtual receptionist.
Our virtual answering service is one of the most popular features of our private office rentals, delivering time savings of 2+ hours a week for the typical professional. We also provide virtual receptionist plans as a standalone service, perfect for independent professionals and small-budget businesses in the Somerville area.
To help you find out if a live answering service would be a good fit for your business, here are five key benefits offered by our call answering service.
Features & Benefits of Virtual Receptionist in Somerville
- Responsive Customer Service. No matter how diligent you are about answering your phone, there’s no way that you can answer 100% of incoming calls. A live answering service, on the other hand, will have live agents available 24/7. This way, every caller to your business speaks with a real person.
- Professional Business Image. Having a live receptionist answer your phone lends an air of prestige to you and your business, presenting a more polished image to clients and colleagues. Moreover, the agents at a live answering service are hired and trained for their customer service capabilities, ensuring a positive first impression for anyone calling your business.
- Fewer Mid-Task Disruptions. When you’re concentrating on a high-priority task, an incoming phone call can quickly derail your focus. At Office Evolution Somerville, our virtual receptionist plans include the option of call screening services. This way, you can block calls from telemarketers and wrong numbers, ensuring fewer mid-task disruptions.
- Affordable Reception Services. Hiring costs, wages, and HR expenses for a full-time receptionist — which run around $35,000 a year — are well beyond the budget of most self-employed professionals and small business owners. A call answering service, meanwhile, can cost as little at $150 a month. In Somerville, that means a virtual receptionist could cost as little as 5% what an in-house receptionist would.
- Virtual Office Functionality. A virtual receptionist plan at Office Evolution Somerville includes a dedicated local phone number for your business, allowing you to operate a virtual office instead of paying for a full-scale office rental. We also offer the option of our Professional Plan Plus, which gives you phone answering services, a business address plan, 24/7 access to our coworking space, and a host of additional amenities.
Virtual receptionist plans from Office Evolution Somervilleare perfect for professionals based in Somerville NJ and the Somerset County area, including Bridgewater, Raritan, Manville, Branchburg, Bound Brook, Warren, and Green Brook. Call us today at (908) 751-4986 for detailed information on available plans and pricing.